Official Street Fighter Thread

I like SFEX1 & 2, the 3D style games that also play in 2D. They are alot of fun, dude. But what I really want to see is SF4 with every character that's ever been in Street Fighter conglomerated into one huge kickass game,

How grand that would be.

ChiefThunder said:
I like SFEX1 & 2, the 3D style games that also play in 2D. They are alot of fun, dude. But what I really want to see is SF4 with every character that's ever been in Street Fighter conglomerated into one huge kickass game,

How grand that would be.
LOL! Street Fighter: Armageddon.

hey juergen try not to triple-post in your thread it just gets a little clutering, just edit you post with more info, no need to bump your topic if no one responds

hey juergen try not to triple-post in your thread it just gets a little clutering, just edit you post with more info, no need to bump your topic if no one responds

i could see if his posts were 5 minutes apart. But they were all made on different days. Plus if he just edited his last post no one would have noticed he posted a new message. I dont think thats really bad, unless it was in one of those stupid topics like "what are you watching, listening to, or playing right now" threads. Well thats just my opinion. If i go to double post sometimes i just delete my old post, and add what i said in that to the post i was going to make.

oh crap sorry didn't even look at that I guess I need to use my glasses more often, well then disregard that message but anyways back on topic the only street fighter game I played was Street Fighter II and after I got my ass kicked thoroughly I gave up and went to MK and NHL games so yeah that's my experience

dude, you have no idea--I am a freaking comic basket-case. I'll get my fingers on any appealing comic that is drawn at my very pupils. CAPTAIN AMERICA RULES!

......Stars n Stripes.

Marvel rocks the house! Two player Vs Mode is insane when a pair of combo freaks go head to head!

I'm down with Spider-Man and Ken. The last Street Fighter I ever played was Street Fighter 3: Third Strike. I'm still trying to beat Gill's ass in that part in order to finish the third saga up before going up or playing flashbacks to any other Street Fighter games.

I think it is on at 12am EST, but I could be wrong..it's usually on twice in a row and it's on tonight :)