Official Street Fighter Thread

Does anyone here play SFIV online? Feel free to add me if you do. Im not the greatest, only win about 30% of my matches. Sometimes i have a hard time getting a ranked match going and wouldnt mind playing some people in player matches. But i hate people who keep using the same 1 or 2 moves, or constantly jump around, or anyone that picks Ken. I get enough of that in ranked matches. LOL I just want people who enjoy the fights and isnt hardcore about winning every match.

If only you could patch SFIV to actually sound like that all the time...I'd totally play that just for the sheer amusement value.

Super you say? I heard it was just a new character announcement. Looks like just this Juri person and T. Hawk to me. I can't see how Capcom will get away with the constant stream of rebalanced SF games now we have the option of DLC. If it comes down to speed of moves, a few animations, a new character or two, damage, etc...well I just can't see how that can't be done with a simple DLC patch.

Well major gaming news sites have confirmed it will be distributed at retail, but not for full price (Go Capcom!) and will include 8 more characters (including T. Hawk & Juri seen in Jinko's post). It will be called "Super Street Fighter 4" and "Extreme Championship Turbo Remix Omega" edition is surely soon to follow.