Official Street Fighter Thread

tumblr_opj2izfzZo1tknsllo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_opj2izfzZo1tknsllo2_r1_1280.jpg

So this wallpaper of Ed leaked…

What the actual *BLEEP*?!

First of all, I’m disappointed they beefed him up and didn’t keep him as the teenage punk he was in Story Mode. Capcom really doesn’t know other male body varieties than buff, more buff and fat jokes…

Second… what the *BLEEP* is he wearing?! He looks like an “evil” emo girlscout! I hope his alternate outfits are WAY better.

Third, those gloves are ugly as *BLEEP*…

Capcom… I am disappointed…

Hopefully he will have some awesome Psycho Power moves, including telekinesis and such.

Well… I do have one comfort… he indeed looks gay. Still Balrog’s boyfriend, indeed. ♥

tumblr_inline_opj2hp3Vjh1smbiof_540.png

Actually they have different type of male body sizes. Its the female bodies that are all the same

However I'm still disappointed in his new design.

I had an idea of how he would be like if he ever became playable... it was NOT this. XD
I would've liked for him to stay looking like a teen punk who has some telekinetic Psycho Powers... but instead he now shares bodytype with 80% of the male roster and will probably be boxing like Balrog. *sighs* Had this been the next game, or the next chapter of the story or something, then I can see how it would make sense that he looks older and dressed in a Shadaloo-like uniform, but we JUST saw him in Story Mode in the SAME game, and he looked nothing like this.

Tomorrow we'll see how he plays, and hopefully we'll also see his alt costumes... and hopefully they will look a lot better than... that.

After story mode was released, I had passing thoughts of Ed being playable. I never imagined he would turn out like this though.

The costume takes cues from M. Bison. I don't care for the little hat, but otherwise the outfit is okay.

Last edited:
I love his Psycho Power moves, but I am so not feeling his boxer fighting style. It makes sense, considering he hangs around Balrog, but I was really hoping Capcom wouldn't just make him another boxer.

And I am still so not feeling that look. And we haven't seen any alternate outfits yet, right? *sigh*

Edit: Found them!
4df569452359ae4ea13cb571db3b10fa.jpg
86c6af4e9261528f993606d517aed5e9.jpg

A bit of fanservice and his story costume. Not loving the Battle Costume, even with the exposed torso, so I guess I'll use the Story costume.

Last edited:
Ed's battle costume reminds me of Ibuki's default costume. They attempt to communicate two aspects of their character at once, but end up looking awkward in the process.

I'm curious for the decision to make the inputs for Ed's moves simple when SFV is already the most lenient in the series. It doesn't mean he will be an easy character to use though.

Edit:

The new CFN beta is available for pre-download today for both PS4 and PC. The beta is supposed to start this Thursday and ends on Sunday.

Last edited:
1 more day left until I2
if you main Guile, try Deadshot
if you main Gief, try Grodd
if you main Kolin, try Captain Cold
if you main Sim, try Dr. Fate
if you main Mika, try Canary
if you main Nash, try Robin

if you main FANG, try