Which Of The Following Mortal Kombat Girls Would You Like As A Girlfriend/Wife.

Which Of The Following Mortal Kombat Girls Would You Like As A Girlfriend/Wife.

• Nitara

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Kitana

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Jade

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Tanya

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kira

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Mileena

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Khameleon

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Li Mei

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sareena

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Sonya

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
Hah, don't sweat it man. If she's done anybody it's gotta be Liu Kang (whether before or after he was zombified though...we may never know). People have been saying Kitana and Cage are a couple since the first MK feature film. I personally like the couple, but technically it's not canon. But since this is all just joking for fun, I don't think canon matters much.

But even in the film they never went near each other, that was Johnny and Sonya, or Liu and Kitana. I don't even think the Liu Kang/Kitana thing is canon, is it? There was no romance involved, she just needed a king for Edenia and asked him. He said no lol.

Whether or not it's canon, it sure is heavily implied. Why the hell else would they be so drawn to each other?

You know I think Goraka is onto something. I was confusing Kitana with Sonya. That's entirely my bad. I don't know where he got the idea that Johny liked Kitana. Kitana has always been Liu's girl and that is definitely canon. In MK4 and MKDA they make references to Kitana offereing to have Liu Kang live with her in Edenia. If that's not more than a casual relationship then tell me what is.

Nitara, sure I'd have to give up some of my blood here and there, but it would all be worth it in the end.

kerri hoskins dressed as sonya. back in '95. no clue what she looks like now. so i better say the '95 version of her.

alright for one, they both like the same color .....blue. im not talkin sub-zero blue, he`s got his own agenda.

on the select screen, guess who`s right on top of Kitana, that`s right, ya boy..Johnny Cage.

and it`s good to have a relationship an all but that`s jus status cuz of this an that. marrying the top warrior would be the right move for a princess right? Liu Chang, pfft. i`m tellin you, Johnny Cage has been up in that. cuz he`s a player. his nut punch, what do you think he can`t punch a chick in her cooch? no, he`d rather look at it up close. (check his face when he drops down)
im not talkin about them bein in a relationship or Kitana likes Johnny, all i said was he`s boned her. proly more than once. Liu Kang`s too focused to D**k her down anyway. he`s off meditating in the woods somewhere. he`d proly be like..` watuku TA! you want chinko chinko? ahhh... wa TUKU TA! i give you.` you can`t have the focus to transform into a Dragon and also lay the pipe. if Kang and Kitana are together it`s because of status only. how would it look if she showed up ruling with some cocky american movie actor? c`mon.