Which Of The Following Mortal Kombat Girls Would You Like As A Girlfriend/Wife.

Which Of The Following Mortal Kombat Girls Would You Like As A Girlfriend/Wife.

• Nitara

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Kitana

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Jade

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Tanya

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kira

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Mileena

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Khameleon

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Li Mei

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sareena

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Sonya

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters

Big Turk 1986

BANALITY
Which of the following Mortal Kombat girls do you want as a girlfriend/wife. After you have voted tell why.

Last edited:
My choice would be Kira cause she's right around my age. She is also one of the if not the most sexiest girl in Mortal Kombat history. Kira also has a beautiful figure as well as a hint of bad girl in her and I like how she dresses. I also have a thing for red headed girls.

Last edited:
I honestly don't know how many times this has been done in the time that I have been apart of this community, but it has surely surpassed the insermountable amount that it should be at..... PLEASE USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION.

However, I am going to leave it open because of all the new people here.

JSOOGZ said:
I honestly don't know how many times this has been done in the time that I have been apart of this community, but it has surely surpassed the insermountable amount that it should be at..... PLEASE USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION.

However, I am going to leave it open because of all the new people here.
You're telling horny males who love a game that has half naked chicks not to talk about them? Of course we are going to be like, "Yo man kira has big jugs, Why is Sonya the only blond?, and why is jade black?" hehehehe Its going to happen. Just wait till MK8 comes out in next gen graphics. Then THEY might be asking even more intimate questions about the MK females. OH BOY!

very funny jade, not as good as saying that you would make a good kira cause of your really red hair.

Last edited: