Which Of The Following Mortal Kombat Girls Would You Like As A Girlfriend/Wife.

Which Of The Following Mortal Kombat Girls Would You Like As A Girlfriend/Wife.

• Nitara

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Kitana

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Jade

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Tanya

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kira

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Mileena

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Khameleon

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Li Mei

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sareena

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Sonya

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
Even though Mileena is one if not my favorite warrior, I couldn't imagen being her boyfriend. I don't think I could handel the type of PMS she would unleash (perhaps that's how MKA will end) :).

I'll go with Kitana. She's loyal, mysterious, and beautiful. Not to mention her main outfit in MKDA pretty much rocks.

PuNkRoCkMKxX said:
Even though Mileena is one if not my favorite warrior, I couldn't imagen being her boyfriend. I don't think I could handel the type of PMS she would unleash (perhaps that's how MKA will end) :).

I'll go with Kitana. She's loyal, mysterious, and beautiful. Not to mention her main outfit in MKDA pretty much rocks.

she does look beautiful in that outfit

hmm I would have to say Mileena and not a damn thing anyone could say will change my mind on that... plus she's single now :)

kold_as_ice92 said:
mileena

yeah, you heard me. :p
You just want her for her body, right? But seriously, dude. Checkout her munchers?! Are you really that game to get her laughing gear around your manhood? The number 69 would be your least favourite number for the rest of your days, man :mrgreen:

milteeth2.gif
milteeth3.gif

Lol, dude.

Now I know none of these are on the above list. But I would marry any one of these women or even all of them. It's a tough job but somebodies gotta do it, man! :mrgreen:

PDVD_66.jpg
PDVD_065.jpg

PDVD_053.jpg
PDVD_047.jpg

PDVD_41.jpg
PDVD_040.jpg

PDVD_5.jpg
PDVD_3.jpg

PDVD_7.jpg
PDVD_001.jpg

PDVD_000.jpg
PDVD_1.jpg

Hey chief thunder, who are those pictures of? I know that they are from Mortal kombat conquest but who are those actors and characters.

for a gf or wife i'm going to have to go with sonya, because she's like just a really tough human instead of another species or something, which means she would probably be easier to get along with.

Well...I voted in this poll so I must have had an opinion...damned if I remember what it is since this thread is A YEAR AND A HALF OLD.

when i first read this question i thought Mileena all the way cuz she sucks the bonez right? well, she doesnt suck the bonez but she sucks and theres bonez. i thought maybe i'd like to tame that beast. but them teeth..? if she was jus straight up without the chompers then hell yea, Mileena all the way. but since she DOES have the teeth and thats what makes Mileena Mileena, ima have to go with Jade. cuz she's ethnic too and loves the green. super freak, yeaaa...

Kitana?! you know Cage has already hit that. STD havin mf.

Hah, don't sweat it man. If she's done anybody it's gotta be Liu Kang (whether before or after he was zombified though...we may never know). People have been saying Kitana and Cage are a couple since the first MK feature film. I personally like the couple, but technically it's not canon. But since this is all just joking for fun, I don't think canon matters much.