New Character select screen shot

i was selling gay games to gay ppl. no it was a computer shop. wasnt too bad but i got paid next to nothing. hey at least i was there when MKT came out so i could ignore my gf at the time and swoon over kitana:p

Dunno about being fake, dude. But they're most definately the worst screenshots ever posted. No offence, 7th. You didn't make those screenshots. But they suck as far as quality, or rather, lack of quality goes.

Like Zen said before, there should be some much higher quality pictures of the select screen available sometime soonish.

they're definately real. just a shame the quality is bad atm. still its a taste. with any luck August will bring lots of info. its only a couple of months away from release so they have to start grinding the advertising machine soon.

Aw I thought you still loved me ChiefThuder;)

No one answered my question so I'm guessing no one knows?

Who is that guy to the direct right of the Random Square? (left side) Is it Daegon since Taven is on the same place on the other side?

ZenJiriki said:
who is taven and deagon?
Apparently they are brothers.

That's all I know about them at the moment, dude. I hope they have good moves.

Finally, an updated select screen shot. Thanks to ZenJiriki for this! [meat looks dumb] And I reckon this is a fullon fake. There are way too many things wrong with this select screen, but it is kool to see everyone together.

selectscreen.png

1st row: Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Reptile, Rain, Ermac, KaK (Kreated) (or Chameleon, but not confirmed), Noob Saibot, Smoke, Cyrax, Sektor.
2nd row: Stryker, Kabal, Dairou, Jarek, Darrius, Reiko, Fujin, Bo Rai Cho, Mavado, Hotaru.
3rd row: Nightwolf, Mokap, Johnny Cage, Kano, Jax, Kenshi, Shujinko, Hsu Hao, Kobra.
4th row: Question Mark, Daegon (Unconfirmed), Liu Kang, Kung Lao, Shang Tsung, Quan Chi, Shinnok, Raiden, Taven, Question Mark.
5th row: Sonya, Kitana, Mileena, Jade, Ashrah, Li Mei.
6th row: Tanya, Frost, Sindel, Nitara, Kira, Sareena.
7th row: Sheeva, Baraka, Motaro, Havik, Drahmin, Moloch.
8th row: Meat (Unconfirmed), Shao Kahn, Goro, Kintaro, Onaga, Blaze.

Last edited:
well the select screen is a fake because its not the 'official' look however what the guy has done is replicate the one we've seen in the magazine with clearer avatars to view. so its kinda like a tribute of the select screen so ppl can see clearly who is who.

In reference to whether the new screens are fake, I say they're totally real. Didn't they appear in a credible magazine? And the select screen above is obviously just for clarification purposes so that people can see the setup without straining their eyes. I tried to go through and pick out every one of those guys on the low-quality screens and I couldn't even guess them all.

I updated the first post with a pic given by cinder over at the midway boards :)
I guess that is the new updated meat in the lower left corner, or maybe a new character.

Last edited: