New Character select screen shot

yeah have boob i mean noob and smoke together was a real stupid idea back in MKD. its like playing with half characters.

Vixen: well the scans are horrible to be sure but what they represent is intriguing at least. it will be good when a better res shot becomes available.

ZenJiriki said:
yeah have boob i mean noob and smoke together was a real stupid idea back in MKD. its like playing with half characters.
The whole Noob/Smoke concept was a novel idea for about all of 10 seconds flat, man. And the entire concept of them being the MKD sub boss was nothing less than offensive and retarded in my honest opinion. What was Boon thinking? I could have made a better sub boss. Now they are seperated back to two normal playable characters. What they should have been in the first place in MKD.

Hallelujah!

Last edited:
Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Halllleeeeeeeeelujaaaaaaaah!

sorry was getting a flashback of nicolas cage in Face Off where he's running aruond as the priest head banging LOL

anyway, i havent seen a good sub-boss since Motaro. granted Kintaro is my fave but Motaro was still solid. at least now they can have any boss available.

ZenJiriki said:
Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Halllleeeeeeeeelujaaaaaaaah!

sorry was getting a flashback of nicolas cage in Face Off where he's running aruond as the priest head banging LOL
10-4 on that, dude.

ZenJiriki said:
anyway, i havent seen a good sub-boss since Motaro. granted Kintaro is my fave but Motaro was still solid. at least now they can have any boss available.
Shang Tsung in the original MK was a better boss. Let's see now...

MK1 - Goro then Shang Tsung = Great

MK2 - Kintaro then Kahn = Great!

MK3 - Motaro then Kahn = Great!

MK4 - Goro then Shinnok = OK

MKDA - Can't even remember... LMAO! Oh yeah, Moloch then Tsung/Chi = GAY!

MKD - Noob/Smoke then The Dragon King = Mediocre at best [the DK is boring...yawn]

MKA - Sub boss? then Blaze? = Crap

Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Reptile, Rain, Ermac, Created, Noob, Smoke, Cyrax, Sektor
Stryker, Kabal, Dairou, Jarek, Darrius, Reiko, Fujin, Bo' Rai Cho, Mavado, Hotaru
Nightwolf, Mokap, Cage, Kano, Jax, Kai, Kenshi, Shujinko, Hsu Hao, Kobra
Random, Kon. Brother, Liu Kang, Kung Lao, Shang Tsung, Quan Chi, Shinnok, Raiden, Kon., Random
Sonya, Kitana, Mileena, Jade, Ashrah, Li Mei
Tanya, Frost, Sindel, Nitara, Kira, Sareena
Sheeva, Baraka, Motaro, Havik, Drahmin, Moloch
Meat, Shao Kahn, Goro, Kintaro, Onaga, Blaze

good to see you back in action, prophet.;)
but vixen is right the magazine pics are horrible...or it's just the way 7th uploaded them? either way, the concept itself is very atrractive. and btw, have you all heard about motor kombat?

Excellent, now we need hi-res screens of characters and the select screen.

And Prophet does good work again. Onaga next to Blaze? a little fishy.

MK:A new! character select screen broken down!

I decided to to this today because i can. here it is-
mkaoa2.png

Tell me if i made any mistakes

Last edited:
dont mean to spoil your fun, but we dont need another topic about the same thing. Nice work, missing a few there. Prophet was able to list them all too. So we pretty much know who is who. Meat is the only ? really, not 100% sure its him but it sure seems like it would be.

Prophet said:
Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Reptile, Rain, Ermac, Created, Noob, Smoke, Cyrax, Sektor
Stryker, Kabal, Dairou, Jarek, Darrius, Reiko, Fujin, Bo' Rai Cho, Mavado, Hotaru
Nightwolf, Mokap, Cage, Kano, Jax, Kai, Kenshi, Shujinko, Hsu Hao, Kobra
Random, Kon. Brother, Liu Kang, Kung Lao, Shang Tsung, Quan Chi, Shinnok, Raiden, Kon., Random
Sonya, Kitana, Mileena, Jade, Ashrah, Li Mei
Tanya, Frost, Sindel, Nitara, Kira, Sareena
Sheeva, Baraka, Motaro, Havik, Drahmin, Moloch
Meat, Shao Kahn, Goro, Kintaro, Onaga, Blaze

The 7th Number said:
dont mean to spoil your fun, but we dont need another topic about the same thing.
Dude, you made this topic, not sean79. And I like the way he has numbered all of the players like that. Good job, sean79.

The 7th Number said:
Nice work, missing a few there. Prophet was able to list them all too. So we pretty much know who is who. Meat is the only ? really, not 100% sure its him but it sure seems like it would be.
No offense, man But I am sick to death of all this MEAT crap.

Who cares about Meat? He was never a proper character anyway. All he was was a skinless version of the MK4 kombatants. Meat Goro, meat Subby, Meat Scorps etc etc etc. Way too much fuss about something that was just literally thrown in at the last minute. If they have made Meat a unique character all his own, then ok.

Last edited:
YO! sean79,there is a noob on Smoke's left! (couldn't resist again.)LOL

Last edited:
ChiefThunder said:
Dude, you made this topic, not sean79. And I like the way he has numbered all of the players like that. Good job, sean79.

he made his own topic and i merged it into the one already made.

Hey guys, I'm back:) I haven't posted here in a long time if anyone has noticed. Probably the only person to notice would be ChiefThunder;)

I like the new character select screen. It defiantely gives it a retro MK feel to it. I think it's better than a flipable tablet.

I'm still wondering who those two characters are that you guys can't make out. The one ont he very bottom left, and the guy on the very right of the random select sqaure. I'm thinking the guy next to the left random sqauare is Deagon. Taven is on the other side in the same place, so it would fit wouldn't it?

EDIT: I know you guys noticed that there are two rows of females. The two rows are between all the males, and all the monsters. Does this mean women are the link between men and monsters? XD

Last edited:
This new select screen solves a lot of problems that we could have if they used the rotational one. I really liked it (and I was right, Daegon will be in the game too), but this double Noob thing stilll bothers me. Let's see how they will solve it.

Mad Max Andrade said:
This new select screen solves a lot of problems that we could have if they used the rotational one. I really liked it (and I was right, Daegon will be in the game too), but this double Noob thing stilll bothers me. Let's see how they will solve it.

there is no double noob, one is for kreated karacters and one is noob, then smoke, and so on.

lets hope for a high res shot soon. i remember seeing MK Trilogy select screen on an internet activated computer in a shopping centre. ChiefThunder would remember, it was in the store Myer in the city. lol it looked mad. and that was just the N64 version, didnt see the PSX one at that stage.

Hahaha, Immortal Reaver. Two words "Blow Me" ...:mrgreen:

ZenJiriki said:
lets hope for a high res shot soon. i remember seeing MK Trilogy select screen on an internet activated computer in a shopping centre. ChiefThunder would remember, it was in the store Myer in the city. lol it looked mad. and that was just the N64 version, didnt see the PSX one at that stage.
I thought that was the PSX version, dude? That's when you were at Metro-Soft Computer Games, wasn't it? I remember that day when you had MKT for the Sony. Talk about excitement. I was more anxious to play MKT all of those years ago than I am to play this new bag of shit...err I mean game :mrgreen:

Last edited:
it might have been when i was at gay-soft. not sure. hehe seeing all those characters was awesome. i hadn't been that excited about an mk game since mk2 was released. i still remember playing the megadrive console version.