Jade is NOT black

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZenJiriki said:
lots of famous white ppl have big lips, usually they look like freaks now due to plastic surgery disasters lol
Just like our very own Tombraider "Angelina Jolie" she's got big lips plus she's white :mrgreen:

Last edited:
icepick said:
i think she's mixed. just look. she has big lips(part black). the tan & long hair (maybe native) maybe not but she must be mixed

I have long hair. That doesn't make memixed. Like mentioned, Angelina has big lips (as do MANY white people) and that doesn't make them mixed. A lot of people have tans too. That doesn't make them mixed either.

Originally, this thread is about "Jade is not Black" I guess she's not. She looks Green to me, man. Maybe she's Marvin the Martians Sister :mrgreen:

Ahh boogerman I've yerned to play that one for a while now.And stop jumpin the guy he said the long hair could be oriental not mixed itself, man.And has anyone thought maybe just maybe she's mexican.Okay okay.But, anybody here well who's close to my age anyway most likley made the assumption that Jade was black when MK3 first came out specially if that was the first MK you ever got your hands on.Probly knew her as the reptile chick or green ninja girl at that age.Please highlight the part where I said anyone close to my age so theres no yelling...I mean capitalization.

Cam has spoken!

XxJadexX said:
Er...why does everyone think I am really upset by this? I just hate reading it all the time and wanted to straighten it out, that's all.

That MK2 GIF is straight from the game, she wasn't any darker.

Well, according to the GIF straight from the Genesis version...Jade looks exactly like Kitana except very, very tan also. Im guessing in the "arcade" version, she's white.

But anyways, no I never thought she was black either. I really don't think the cast of MK would have wanted her black in the first place because it would keep her too distant from Kitana in terms of storyline...origin and relation. She's definately Edenian and obviously intended to be an exotic with the way she looks, choice of weapon and fighting styles. Im glad she was created though cuz it keeps Mileena and Kitana a third unique ninja for a complete set of the perfect three ninja's. Even their status is unique...Kitana is good, Mileena is evil and Jade at this point seems good but usually seems half and half.

from memory the only time jade's intentions were questioned was in mk2/umk3 correct? after that she has been pretty much on the side of good yeah?

-theCLONE- said:
Well, according to the GIF straight from the Genesis version...Jade looks exactly like Kitana except very, very tan also. Im guessing in the "arcade" version, she's white.

But anyways, no I never thought she was black either. I really don't think the cast of MK would have wanted her black in the first place because it would keep her too distant from Kitana in terms of storyline...origin and relation. She's definately Edenian and obviously intended to be an exotic with the way she looks, choice of weapon and fighting styles. Im glad she was created though cuz it keeps Mileena and Kitana a third unique ninja for a complete set of the perfect three ninja's. Even their status is unique...Kitana is good, Mileena is evil and Jade at this point seems good but usually seems half and half.

Perfectly worded ^_^

PuNkRoCkMKxX said:
I love that video. When I first saw it way back when, it made me like Jade 10x more then I already did. Did they make any more for the other characters?
Yeah, I love it too. And no, sadly they didn't make anymore. I tried already. And I seriously think that Cloned should make a Mileena topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.