No More Coins Or Krypt

Nento91

BANALITY
The Krypt is gone, it is being replaced by the vault in MK armageddon

As for coins, they are still there but there is only one currency, i think you can only collect gold coins, there its no more different colors

Well, that makes things more simple then....

But...whats the difference between the vault and the krypt?

You got a point there Zak.I always hated having to collect different colors for like characters and alternate costumes.

Nobody knows quite yet. We've seen nothing about it, heard nothing about it, and we havn't gotten any playtime out of it. Idk about doing away with the kolor koded kurrency but I do believe that things will be simplified. We already know that the vault can be unlocked with both koins and via konquest mode but we don't know much more than that.

Well, me personally, I hope what Nento91 said is true. I hated diff. color koins, especially for Deadly Alliance. The koncept of one color koin is a great idea. I hope it is that easy or it will take forever to unlock all those characters

The diff colour coins was stupid in my opinion because it would be much easier with only one type of coins wouldnt it.

unlocking stuff in the old krypts was time consuming and boring. and then the smart ass who thought up having empty ones in mkda needs to be shot.

ZenJiriki said:
unlocking stuff in the old krypts was time consuming and boring. and then the smart ass who thought up having empty ones in mkda needs to be shot.
Or tarred and feathered? :mrgreen:

Thank God for Action Replays, huh, dude. The MKDA Krypt was a good idea but not executed 100% properly in my opinion.

Yeah, I guess the colored coins was so it wouldn't be easy just for something to continue fighting for.

Immortal Reaver said:
I wonder if you can still wager coins. It would be better now that MK will have online play.
I would say yes. Why remove one of the most fun parts of online vs mode? Boon would have to be silly to remove the wagering options. And, dude we've had online play since MKDA, haven't we? I can't remember because I never play MKDA or MKD. And I never played them online.

ZenJiriki said:
if MKA has the wagering thing CT we should try it. ive never actually done it before.
Yeah, we should try the online MKA thing, man. I'd like to see what it's really like. Would be mint to see all of the created characters.

Why? You have cable and I have highspeed DSL. We can both play the PS2 version for nothing online. The XBOX version you have to pay for the Live subscription, plus you don't have one. Screw all that crap, dude. What's to stop us?

I want to make GOB NINJA in the "KAK" Mode, man. Choice!