Birthday Thread

I guess I'll jump on the bandwagon also, by wishing both DCR and Krytponite the very best of birthday wishes. Now what I want to know is what you both got?

Thanks guys, it's much appreciated. It was a pretty pathetic birthday, though. No booze, no women (sorry K1LL), nothing really worth mentioning.

Wow, no booty man. I feel for you. Ah well, there's always another day. That or a blow up doll <_<

Happy bday DCR, soz its late, but better late than never i suppose...soz u never got any chicks on ur bday, that musta hurt, dude:( hope u had a good one anyway!

K1LLKANO said:
Don't worry 'bout it, DCR. I Had plenty of tequila and women around me last night to cover your slack.

haha, I don't really think that will help him <_<

Hey, as long as someone was getting laid and boozed up on my birthday.

Thanks, Phenomenal One.

Happy B-Day to all those who I missed, hope it was a good year for you and here's to another.

yeah thanks guys and I guess mal was the first one to say it about a month ago...lol

anyways thanks guys and don't worry the liquor will be floating around plenty

happy birthday dorn and I wont be doing anything until about 5 or 6-till 3 in the morning so expect me to be on a lot for now

Happy birthday locustlx and dorn. Have a good one both of u...hope to hear u got wasted :cheers: and laid :lol: now thats a birthday;)...oh yeah, add in a little:canabis: , then ur sorted:lol:

Guess this thread was a good idea, it seems everyday there is a birthday lol.

Happy birthday everyone!