Birthday Thread

:birthday:

In the true spirit of your birthday, here's to hoping you get away with a lot of crap you'd normally be jailed for. :twisted:

Hahaha, another year older, Patrick; keep that in mind when you're out there getting wasted. Have a good one.

Happy birthday 2 u, Happy birthday 2 u, Happy birthday dear patrick, Happy birthday 2 u!!!! hip hip, hooray!! hip hip, hooray!! hip hip, hooray!! :party: Have a good one, dude!:)

Thanks everyone! The bday just ended 3 minutes ago. I got home about 10 minutes ago or so. Went to Summerfest in Milwaukee and then went to go see the Cubbies BEAT the Brewers up at Miller Park in Milwaukee. Go Cubbies!

Happy belated Skythe! Knowing you, I'm sure you got arrested at some point. <_<

Happy 21st to me! I'm drinking a beer I bought and heading to bed since I got school/work in the morning. I'll do my damage when I got time. ;)

Happy Birthday, Krypt. If you don't do some borderline-illegal shit to celebrate... well, I must say we'll all be a bit disappointed in you.

Happy Birthday, Krypt.

Can't wait to hear what you actually get into when you find the time to celebrate

i bet krypt had fun with them beers then class ;)...i bet i can guess what he's getting for his birthday..

and happy birthday to our newest mod :) DCR!