Forum Arcade Games....

Kosta said:
The new games made me cream myself. Sadly, duck hunt isn't the same without a lightgun :'(

Yeah it is a lot harder with a mouse, so I added because it is more difficult. I now have a few hundred new games to add, just going through and only adding quality games. Focused on games that I know first, and will add more unknown games later.

I like the new arcade thing at the top of the forums.

I love duck hunt for NES, I have the gun and game...it rocks.

Gororules said:
meh I've played them all like 3 years ago when other boards did it.
No, you mean you played them all when you were 3 years old, Ch00b
icon10.gif

Everytime I get a decent score, it's gets wiped. Not pointing any fingers KILLKANO, but your name wallpapers the "Score Boards" I bet if you had some more Ale, then you'd still get good scores, dude.

Last edited:
Yes, I swear to god it's like a personal shrine to KillKano, always that bald headed freak avatar every game i click on! I guess it's time for me to dethrone KillKano! ^_^

I like the addition of the arcade. One other forum I'm hardly on, had it and it was cool too. However, they had decided to take it down and when I asked why they Site Maker or w/e you want to call him was like it's stupid and if you want to go play arcade go elsewhere. He acted trashy, but I didn't bother to argue. However I do enjoy this feature. I remember playing a Legend of Zelda game where your on the boat from Wind Waker and you have to get alot of rupees without hitting rocks or bombs while reaching the end. I'm a Zelda fan and I liked it. I was wondering could that be added? I hope it's not asking much. If not, no problem.