Arcade Game Tournament - Pick Your Members

lost_victory

Ok So I thought of starting this game up where 4 teams each consisting of 5 members from this board. IF there is more will add another team

You have to select a member every (enter days here) and they will face each other in a 4 way multiplayer game or two on two and then they will face each other. And the loser of this will be eliminated from the game and as soon as all player are elimanated from one team that team is out of the game and the others will continue.

If you have got any game sugesstions please tell me and also let me know if you want to join either by msn or a PM.

First three people to respond will have there own team and if i fell they are not doing there duty a new one will be elected

lost_victory
Deadskull Drummer
Bloody Tears
Dorn

The Phenomenal One,
Chief Thunder,
Foot_Of_Adhesive_Tape,
Satinsoven
Kona

Patrick McCarron
XxJadexX
K1LLKANO
Vixen

21mafia
Kosta
Mr.Mckillyou
DarkKenshi
Kobra

NEXT MATCH
Satinsoven
Patrick
Kobra

NEXT GAME
Bomberman

Last edited:
Re: Pick Your Members

I don't think there are enough active users but it's a cool idea!

Last edited:

I sure as hell would love this... alas, I don't know many online games that you can go head to head in...

Ok well i lowered the people to 6 per group and Im all for the pool thing as long as the team leaders watch to make sure there os no cheating. So if you would like to join plaese either say which group you would lik to join or If you would like a group made up as you as leader

6 might still be too much... Maybe you should set a date for applicants to apply, and they will be split into even (if possible) teams? :-\ I am still lookign for more head to head games.

Well theres bound to be 24 members and no i think by the end of the moth should do for all applicants

I'm always active as far as checking the board. I only post in certain threads of interest. Of course you can tell by my join date and posts. I'm available to be in a team if not too late.

Edited: I just noticed you said to pm you or use msn, my bad.

I'm up for a game tourney, depends on the game though... so add me to the list. Maybe we'll have a "forum staff only" team.

Patrick McCarron said:
Maybe we'll have a "forum staff only" team.

Yeah good idea, TRMK forum staff vs the rest of TRMK
icon10.gif

Ok it really depends on the game but I'm up for a challenge put me on whatever team you think appropriate lost victory :D

Hey would it be possible to sticky this to get it easier so i can edit it please. No prblems if you can't