New RealmMedia Networks Forum a little.. uhm?

Prophet

What do you guys think of the TRMK Rebirth. Do you think there still should be a TRMK Classic Theme for us old timers, or what?

Yeah, I wish that there is an option for themes, I dislike blue. If it's possible could we get a classic TRMK skin or theme in our profiles?

What happened to avatars?

I don't really know if these "Site Admin" tags are going to stay. Maybe it's just a temporary thing, or maybe this is a choice of the new moderators? I guess we'll find out soon.

I guess we shouldn't ask for themes and stuff just yet, I mean, as you can see, they haven't really gotten the whole thing up completely anyway. Patience.

Your right, still a lot of work to do. I was also wondering about the Site Admin tag.

yeah I know this feels really weird like a dead hooker or something, maybe there will be theme changes later. i wonder if the chat is going to come back, I liked the chat, oh and by the way Proph your myspace themes are awesome just wanted to get that out

I find just one thing odd, A few of us have the Site Admin tag, others the moderater, and the rest Senior member only, what is this?

i really like the quick reply option its a good addition oh and I am a mod yay now to ban tha admins

Edit: Wait now I am a senior member whats up

As far as the themes, I'll add a dark one later tonight. This is the set default, but you'll be able to change it (as I've promised) via the bottom controls. More themes will be coming later on as well, basically when we find/make some good ones.

As far as the user titles, all fixed now.

And avatars are there, and I also added a Profile Image that you can add for your profile.

I ask everyone be patient with the changes, many things are changing rapidly and I'm only one person doing all the work.

I just realized something we just made the fastest posts on this one thread it seems like we are unstoppable and how come I can't look for older posts past the first page this is weird

Prophet said:
What do you guys think of the TRMK Rebirth. Do you think there still should be a TRMK Classic Theme for us old timers, or what?

Maybe. I am not totally feeling the blue, but change can be good. I mean, hey it makes Iceman look good. *points*

maybe it was just something on my computer but after you posted I couldn't go past the 1st page, it is fine now no worries

yay I like it and it isn't bright. I wonder if any of our members will leave after this. I also wonder if there will be any new rules coming up.

P.S: Kryptonite great avatar

This seems like a whole different place, It's a lot harder to reconize people now. It's like I'm new here.

EDIT: WHY?:
http://forums.realmmedia.com/showthread.php?t=7892

The TRMK images are just displaying the 'link us' icon! WTF! I was helping! I HATE THIS PLACE NOW! J/K, I'll be patient but, this isn't going to be fixed is it? Since this no longer is a trmk adress its 'realmmeadia'..... joy.

DOUBLE EDIT: Is there a time limit on editing now? I promised to keep this thread updated, and I can't edit it now. I was going to try and fix somethings because the changes have done some serial (gotta have my pops) damage... serius damage.

TRIPLE EDIT: The edit seems to be fully functional now.

QUAD EDIT: well I tried to edit that thread, but it says:

"You have included 10 images in your message. You are limited to using 4 images so please go back and correct the problem and then continue again."

Well, I there isn't much I can do. I can't edit anything unless I get rid of all those images. I might just have to link everything, even the thumbs! THIS IS MADNESS! I wanna take the thread to MKO and keep it updated there! DANGIT, I guess I'll wait a couple days. But it's ridiculous, I can't even link images from TRMK. I don't think I can even link it, it would have to be typed into a new window. And if it was accidently clicked on, you would keep getting the 'link us' image even if you went to trmk.org and went to it from there UNLESS you clear your cache!

My HEAD!!! HUTS!!!

Last edited: