Kombatant Discussion

Outworld Imp

Ok, this topic is for discussion of the many kombatants that are or may make the final cut for Armageddon.

The first issue...Minors and New

Ok so Boon has announced that Meat, will be playable or at least just make an appearence, but what about Khameleon? Many fans want her back.

Also we have three new kombatants. Taven, Mabus and I think its Dageon. We now that Taven will be usable for arcade mode, but will his brother Dageon be usable? As for Mabus, he's the sub-boss for MKA, but will he be playable.

You may now discuss your thoughts and opinions.

i dont think boon actually said meat is hidden...they asked if their was any hidden characters and he said a neat character from MK4, wither he was being honest or not, we wont know till we get the game.

Who in the hell is Mabus....i never heard of him until now....a sub boss???

Well first off, he did say it was Meat and second, Mabus is a new character, I think a cyborg, forged by Blaze as a body guard.

Outworld Imp said:
Well first off, he did say it was Meat and second, Mabus is a new character, I think a cyborg, forged by Blaze as a body guard.

Could you provide us with linkage to this? This is some major info.
NOTE: If this is from one of the front page movies, I'm sorry for my ignorance. My computer is incompatible with Quicktime. I've tried to DL it quite a few times, yet it has yet to work.

Kosta said:
Outworld Imp said:

Could you provide us with linkage to this? This is some major info.
NOTE: If this is from one of the front page movies, I'm sorry for my ignorance. My computer is incompatible with Quicktime. I've tried to DL it quite a few times, yet it has yet to work.

nah, none of this has been included on front page lately as far as im concerned. however Mabus is (I think) Taven's brother, as mentioned in Konquest mode.

If that is true we all would have heard about it by now i think as for mabus being Taven's brother maybe but i thought Daegan was his brother?

daegon is his brother....i dont know where he came up with Mabus....sounds like he is trying to spread rumors...

i cant believe something that hasnt been confirmed...id like links to whatever you read, or saw that said meat was in the game and this "mabus" is in fact a character. Otherwise i wont believe you one bit.

they made him back in 03???

red_armour.jpg

that would actually eb a pretty sick sub bos, where did this dude come up with this info, this would be everywhere already if it was true

anyone can edit that page and put rumors in there.
i didnt even see meat or that new guy in there....though i only glanced really quick cos i got to go somewhere.

Ok, how about we just forget about the whole damn thing and move on.

Second Issue: Stryker

Stryker has been known as the most unpopular in MK, but do to his new appearence in MKA, do you think he may gain some popularity?

Begin.

Mabus = Fake

As for Stryker, he still sucks, they said they made him more powerful though.

I knew That Big guy in the wallpaper (All the way at the top) was blaze!
But blaze is much more skinnier

Stryker sucks and he always will. Cool costume and better moves or not, he's still a dumb blonde acting out for attention. He uses guns ffs. He's a street punk, nothin' more. Subby could freeze that gun before it even had a chance to fire.