Wallpaper with Motaro !!!

Which of the SUB-BOSS/BOSS caracters will you fight as first ?

• Total voters

gufferman2006

Does anyone know if a wallpaper with all (incl. MOTARO) caracters will be released ?

Have any of you who were at E3 seen any motaro stuff of any kind ?

We´ve been told that he will diffenently be included in the roster of caracters.

Come to think of it have anyone seen any MOLOCH or ONAGA stuff ?

Yeah i want to see more character Renders too.. And i can't wait to see KITANA Render pic.. :D But i have not seen a Render of MOTARO yet sorry :cry: But hey as soon as i find a pic of him i wil let you know and everyone else too... :D

all hail motaro!!!!!!!!!! him and kah nwere badass together, but ya i hope they release the renders for everyone soon like they did for deception

ive seen a wallpaper with motaro in it...but it was just someone photoshoping him in there. I cant remember where i saw it either.

i think you saw it on the midway forums.
and what ever happened to characterslike jonny cage and jax? i think they should have shown more at E3 :?

So far the only thing of motaro that we have seen is his very small sillhoutte on the character selection screen. Other than that nothing has been showed of him.

satinsoven said:
i think you saw it on the midway forums.
and what ever happened to characterslike jonny cage and jax? i think they should have shown more at E3 :?

nah i never go there...didnt know they even existed till about 3 days ago..lol

The 7th Number said:
ive seen a wallpaper with motaro in it...but it was just someone photoshoping him in there. I cant remember where i saw it either.

Here;

mka_cast_motaro_1024x768.jpg

Fear Breaker said:
Woah is that real?

Real in the fact that "Motaro" is in MKA. He is the only character we haven't seen yet. That pic was edited by JKOOL and i found it at FMK [fuzzdork mk] The Motaro in the above pic is too bright in my opinion, but nonetheless looks very kool.

ChiefThunder said:
Real in the fact that "Motaro" is in MKA. He is the only character we haven't seen yet. That pic was edited by JKOOL and i found it at FMK [fuzzdork mk] The Motaro in the above pic is too bright in my opinion, but nonetheless looks very kool.

agreed, man.

This poll is interesting, in that Motaro has 5 votes and is leading by 2 votes over Kintaro. Old school once again is taking the lead.

Moloch isn't even in the same league as the original sub bosses, dude.

Yeah, KAI, a touvh dimmer and Motaro would fin perfectly.

So has it been officially confirmed that Motaro will be in the game? I've heard that there is a chance he might not be. If you believe it has been confirmed, do you have a link to indicate this? Thanks.

Also, any word on possible appearances by Chameleon, Khameleon and Meat? Not that I really care if they're in the game or not...just wondering.

Yes, it has been confirmed. I think in one of the E3 vids, Boon mentioned it. Try googling for those, I think has all of the videos from E3 there.

No word on appearances by either of the other Saurians that I know of. Meat, well he's not a character technically. He's just a bloody skeleton skin that replaces the original characters models. When you win with him, it even shows the other persons name if I remember correctly.

Welcome to the boards, btw :)

Be sure to post here and let it be known you've joined the masses that make up TRMK :D

Nice. Thanks for the info.

Apparently there have been 59 confirmed characters for MKA. Rumor has it that there are 60 slots on the player selection screen, with 16 characters immediately playable.

My guess for the 60th would be Daegon, who is said to be Taven's brother in the Konquest mode for MKA. Meat, Chameleon and Khameleon are the only other characters from MK fighting games that haven't been confirmed. I doubt they'll be in it, though, being that they aren't really characters in a matter of speaking.