Silent Hill 4: The Room

I have played all of them and completed all except SH3. But I wouldn't say that any of them are easier than any of the others or better than eachother. All the SH games are good shit@!

They all have there tough spots and their easier parts. My personal favs are SH 1 & SH2, then SH 4 & SH3 [all of them, hahaha] Strangley enough, they are all very similar yet very different. I can't quite explain it. I don't look at the later games as sequels as such, just more creepiness episodes in the world of SH. On another note, I have yet to see the film, and I do hear very mixed reports. Some say it's hardly like the games, while other comment on the cult that is nothing like in the games. I dunno, but I am seeing it as sson as it's released here.

If I had to pick just two of them, I'd pick SH2 & SH4. But that's like making me pick a preference out of all the Re games. I can't, I love them all, even that crappy one that took me 40 minutes to complete on the PS2.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you're into "Survival Horror" games like me then I recommend the following;

Resident Evil 4 [imo, the very best in the re series, play it now]

Obscure [you're traped in a huge school grounds with your buddies and an unseen enemy that refuses to die, really kool]

Haunting Ground [great game, with some novel ideas]

All of the "Fatal Frame/Project Zero" games [all kickass games, the best imo even scarier than sh]

Echonight 3 Beyond [way out there in space]

Forbidden Siren [creepy and sickly twisted]

Fahrenheit [very cool game]

I actually like Silent Hill 3 the best I think. But aparently, so it is rumured, a remake of Silent Hill 1 is set for the PSP, which is going to be awesome if it ever surfaces, we know konami love updates from their constant reworking of the MGS series (Twin Snakes, Substance, Subsistance)

ChiefThunder said:
All of the "Fatal Frame/Project Zero" games [all kickass games, the best imo even scarier than sh]

Fatal Frame series are the scariest games ever made IMO, and SH would be second and then Condemned(very scary, but the farm house level is prolly the scariest part of a game Ive ever played).

Goraka said:
But aparently, so it is rumured, a remake of Silent Hill 1 is set for the PSP, which is going to be awesome if it ever surfaces.

That would be awesome cuz I never got to play the first Silent Hill.