Dreams...Does going out with celebrities there count?

The 7th Number

a spin off of the topic "My Space.... does meeting celebrities there count?"....i was wondering.

because last night i had a dream that Fiona Apple and I were going out. I could tell because i had that feeling when you have a GF while in the dream. I forget what we were doing...we were like walking and talking to each other, about her music and how she has changed her styles(even though she hasnt) Then i woke up....to my lonely single self. :cry: So do i add one to my GF count?

:roll:

The 7th Number said:
a spin off of the topic "My Space.... does meeting celebrities there count?"....i was wondering.

because last night i had a dream that Fiona Apple and I were going out. I could tell because i had that feeling when you have a GF while in the dream. I forget what we were doing...we were like walking and talking to each other, about her music and how she has changed her styles(even though she hasnt) Then i woke up....to my lonely single self. :cry: So do i add one to my GF count?

:roll:
I feel your pain man.
I've been single now for a good long time but nope.
Celebs in dreams don't count I'm afraid.

I know I've made out with one or two celebrities in my dreams.
however not one single thing has ever made sence in any of my dreams.
so yeah,I definitly wouldn't count it.

well. If you're counting that, then the dream I had about helping an injured Night Elf named Elune'dorei is damn sure going to count