MK:A for Xbox backwards compatitble with 360?

Mr.Mckillyou said:
All Xbox games that have been or will be made after the 360's release are going to be backwards compatible. So yes this game will DEFINETLY without a doubt work on the 360.

That may have been the case at one point, but did you bother reading the latest TRMK news story? Microsoft has said that they're more or less giving up on the 360 being backwards-compatible. That doesn't necessarily mean they won't change their mind in the future or that some bizarre and miraculous incident brought forth by divine intervention won't make Armageddon playable on the 360, but as of right now, it's not looking good.

DeathcoreRyknow said:
That may have been the case at one point, but did you bother reading the latest TRMK news story? Microsoft has said that they're more or less giving up on the 360 being backwards-compatible. That doesn't necessarily mean they won't change their mind in the future or that some bizarre and miraculous incident brought forth by divine intervention won't make Armageddon playable on the 360, but as of right now, it's not looking good.
I thought that was just for games released before the 360, but whatever. I just thought that all games released for xbox AFTER the 360's released would just be made already to be compatible with the 360, and so far that seems like it would be true, but I dunno, don't take my word for it. I'm just stating what i've been told.