Name That Character!!

Ghost said:
I'm in the snowboarding games.I like to crash a lot.I'm one crazy dude.Who am I?

Dude, this is your topic. Why the hell aren't you following your own rules? Your a flippin genious, aren't you?

Sapphire, the answer to your question is Hanzo Hattori. Not Hattori Hanzo, Chief :p

Ok! Here's my question:

I am from the future in Capcom games. I am a red reploid hunting any evil with my saber and rarely my buster. My comrades are a blue one with a very power blaster and a young newcomer who has the ability to become his opponent by using a special bullet. I've been used many times for evil and I don't like it. Do you know who I am?

Kosta said:
Not Hattori Hanzo, Chief :p

Ah well, I at least got the names spelt right? Just in the wrong order :lol:

I've never played this game, but that name "Hattori Hanzo" is the sword makers name in the Kill Bill movies. Is there some sortof connection there maybe?

Vigilante_FireDragon said:
I am from the future in Capcom games. I am a red reploid hunting any evil with my saber and rarely my buster. My comrades are a blue one with a very power blaster and a young newcomer who has the ability to become his opponent by using a special bullet. I've been used many times for evil and I don't like it. Do you know who I am?

No idea, Captain Commando?

Ok! Here's my question:

Zero?

Goraka-1
ChiefThunder-0

Wow! Goraka is correct. Sorry Chief, but I gave clues on the question and you got that wrong. I give cred for trying.

Hey Sapphire, the only Hanzo Hattori I know is from Samurai Shodown from SNK.

Ok, well since VFD hasn't taken his turn, I will.

I was once a commander in the Spartan army. My methods have been called "Insanely Brutal" and my destiny was forged by the Gods of Olympus themselves. Starting with an army of 50 my legions grew to many tens of thousands. I challenged the Gods by seeking to procure Pandoras Box. The only weapon that a mortal creature can use to destroy a God. In doing so I myself became a God.

Who am I?

I don't alot about this game, so don't laugh if it's wrong, but.

The guy from God of War?

Heres on that you'll all definitely get wrong.

This game was originally a manga. Released on PS in 1998 with a sequel, and then made into a movie in Japan in 2001. The American Release of the DVD had no english dub, and the subtitles were off. This manga/movie was created along with the Ring series that began the J-Horror.

Here is an exerpt from Wikipedia:

The story of the manga and movie revolve around a genetic scientist whose research in mitochondria causes him to take extreme measures to revive his wife, and eventually leads to the creation of a new threat to all mankind. The scientific basis for the story is the endosymbiotic theory: mitochondria were originally free-living bacteria, which coevolved with host cells to become mutually interdependent. The fictional premise is that mitochondria are able to rebel and to develop unusual capabilities. In addition, scientists traced mitochondrial DNA, which is inherited matrilineally, to a single woman in Africa. They dubbed her, "Mitochondrial Eve."

Whos the lady, and name the game.

Hmmm....

Parasite Eve - Aya

I had heard of this game back in the day, but never even looked into it. Next time I suggest not telling us you have a direct quote from a web site since that is Google-able 8)

Here's my turn...

I belong to an elite group of soldiers, in our four man squad, we take on some of the nastiest creatures the galaxy has to throw at us. My main weapon is the DC-17M with Sniper Rifle Attachment. To seperate ourselves from the rest of the crowd, we have dyed different patterns onto our armor. The color I used was red.

Prophet said:
The guy from God of War?

Correct name of the game, and his name is Kratos.

Parasite Eve owns. It's easily one of my altime favourite PSX games, along with Silent Hill and Resident Evil.

K1LLKANO said:
I belong to an elite group of soldiers, in our four man squad, we take on some of the nastiest creatures the galaxy has to throw at us. My main weapon is the DC-17M with Sniper Rifle Attachment. To seperate ourselves from the rest of the crowd, we have dyed different patterns onto our armor. The color I used was red.

The reptilian guy from Brute Force?

I'm just stabbing in the dark here :lol:

ChiefThunder said:
K1LLKANO said:

I'm going to go with Brute Force as well, but maybe Flint?

----

This fighting game developed by Kronos had 18 characters and 2 super-unlockables. One of which was a dragon.

In this game, you could perform "fatalities" anytime in the match.

What game?

Excite Bike.

This is supposed to be for guessing characters, not games dude.

Here we go.

Born from Night and Day, I work for a secret society for dealing with the occult. I must betray all those I call friends and side with the enemy as a secret double agent, or the War will be lost to the Nazis and the beast will rise again. I just hope my partner can stop it if I fail.

I edited this a bit to make it a bit easier than my previous two

ChiefThunder said:
Prophet said:
The guy from God of War?

Correct name of the game, and his name is Kratos.

Parasite Eve owns. It's easily one of my altime favourite PSX games, along with Silent Hill and Resident Evil.

K1LLKANO said:

Nah, it was RC-1107 "Sev" from Star Wars: Republic Commando ®

Ok! If no one else is doing it, then I will.

I'm a dangerous ninja who once belonged to a clan that was destroy by a demons who reside in an town somewhere between Europe and Asia. I went there for revenge while trying to find a way to destroy an evil blade. I was able to destroy the blade and now reside as a curio shop owner and sometimes help other ninja clans such as the Mugen Tenshin clan. Who am I?

Ok! If no one else is doing it, then I will.

I'm a dangerous ninja who once belonged to a clan that was destroy by a demons who reside in an town somewhere between Europe and Asia. I went there for revenge while trying to find a way to destroy an evil blade. I was able to destroy the blade and now reside as a curio shop owner and sometimes help other ninja clans such as the Mugen Tenshin clan. Who am I?

I already started one that nobody has done yet, and is this one Taki?

Close but wrong. Look at the last part of the question. That's my only clue to everyone.

To Goraka:
Sorry about that, but think it's that dude from FarCry Instincts. I'm just guessing.