Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 585

Thread: Name That Character!!

  1. #41
    Shaolin Monk
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Azeroth
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,910
    Thanked: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost
    I'm in the snowboarding games.I like to crash a lot.I'm one crazy dude.Who am I?
    Dude, this is your topic. Why the hell aren't you following your own rules? Your a flippin genious, aren't you?

    Sapphire, the answer to your question is Hanzo Hattori. Not Hattori Hanzo, Chief

  2. #42
    Special Forces Agent Vigilante_FireDragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    In Edenia, settling and living with Jade, plus traveling far in Thanagar
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,804
    Xbox Live
    DrAgOnA2206
    Thanked: 164
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

    Ok! Here's my question:

    I am from the future in Capcom games. I am a red reploid hunting any evil with my saber and rarely my buster. My comrades are a blue one with a very power blaster and a young newcomer who has the ability to become his opponent by using a special bullet. I've been used many times for evil and I don't like it. Do you know who I am?

    VFD-Patheon of Death and Destruction
    Hanzo Hasashi: "Blood for blood. Your debt is paid."

  3. #43
    Ruler of NetherRealm ChiefThunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Mileena's Boobz
    Posts
    5,341
    Thanked: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by Kosta
    Not Hattori Hanzo, Chief
    Ah well, I at least got the names spelt right? Just in the wrong order

    I've never played this game, but that name "Hattori Hanzo" is the sword makers name in the Kill Bill movies. Is there some sortof connection there maybe?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilante_FireDragon
    I am from the future in Capcom games. I am a red reploid hunting any evil with my saber and rarely my buster. My comrades are a blue one with a very power blaster and a young newcomer who has the ability to become his opponent by using a special bullet. I've been used many times for evil and I don't like it. Do you know who I am?
    No idea, Captain Commando?
    Mmm, I Love Teh Boobz...


    Click On Mileena's Boobz...

  4. #44
    Lin Kuei Assassin Goraka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Blighty
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,576
    Xbox Live
    Pete WK
    PSN
    PeteWK
    Thanked: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilante_FireDragon
    Ok! Here's my question:

    I am from the future in Capcom games. I am a red reploid hunting any evil with my saber and rarely my buster. My comrades are a blue one with a very power blaster and a young newcomer who has the ability to become his opponent by using a special bullet. I've been used many times for evil and I don't like it. Do you know who I am?
    Zero?

  5. #45
    Special Forces Agent Vigilante_FireDragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    In Edenia, settling and living with Jade, plus traveling far in Thanagar
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,804
    Xbox Live
    DrAgOnA2206
    Thanked: 164
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

    Goraka-1
    ChiefThunder-0

    Wow! Goraka is correct. Sorry Chief, but I gave clues on the question and you got that wrong. I give cred for trying.

    Hey Sapphire, the only Hanzo Hattori I know is from Samurai Shodown from SNK.

    VFD-Patheon of Death and Destruction
    Hanzo Hasashi: "Blood for blood. Your debt is paid."

  6. #46
    Ruler of NetherRealm ChiefThunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Mileena's Boobz
    Posts
    5,341
    Thanked: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Ok, well since VFD hasn't taken his turn, I will.

    I was once a commander in the Spartan army. My methods have been called "Insanely Brutal" and my destiny was forged by the Gods of Olympus themselves. Starting with an army of 50 my legions grew to many tens of thousands. I challenged the Gods by seeking to procure Pandoras Box. The only weapon that a mortal creature can use to destroy a God. In doing so I myself became a God.

    Who am I?
    Mmm, I Love Teh Boobz...


    Click On Mileena's Boobz...

  7. #47
    Special Forces Agent Prophet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Rothesay, New Brunswick
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,388
    Xbox Live
    xBOMBACLOTx
    Thanked: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    I don't alot about this game, so don't laugh if it's wrong, but.

    The guy from God of War?

    Heres on that you'll all definitely get wrong.

    This game was originally a manga. Released on PS in 1998 with a sequel, and then made into a movie in Japan in 2001. The American Release of the DVD had no english dub, and the subtitles were off. This manga/movie was created along with the Ring series that began the J-Horror.

    Here is an exerpt from Wikipedia:

    The story of the manga and movie revolve around a genetic scientist whose research in mitochondria causes him to take extreme measures to revive his wife, and eventually leads to the creation of a new threat to all mankind. The scientific basis for the story is the endosymbiotic theory: mitochondria were originally free-living bacteria, which coevolved with host cells to become mutually interdependent. The fictional premise is that mitochondria are able to rebel and to develop unusual capabilities. In addition, scientists traced mitochondrial DNA, which is inherited matrilineally, to a single woman in Africa. They dubbed her, "Mitochondrial Eve."



    Whos the lady, and name the game.

  8. #48
    TRMK Moderator K1LLKANO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    G-ville, FL
    Age
    40
    Posts
    3,089
    Twitter
    @K1LLKANO
    Xbox Live
    K1LLKANO
    Thanked: 17
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

    Hmmm....

    Parasite Eve - Aya



    I had heard of this game back in the day, but never even looked into it. Next time I suggest not telling us you have a direct quote from a web site since that is Google-able


    Here's my turn...

    I belong to an elite group of soldiers, in our four man squad, we take on some of the nastiest creatures the galaxy has to throw at us. My main weapon is the DC-17M with Sniper Rifle Attachment. To seperate ourselves from the rest of the crowd, we have dyed different patterns onto our armor. The color I used was red.
    K1LLKANO@trmk.org

    Follow @K1LLKANO for updated MK artwork!

    K1LLKANO's Deviant Art Page

  9. #49
    Ruler of NetherRealm ChiefThunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Mileena's Boobz
    Posts
    5,341
    Thanked: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by Prophet
    The guy from God of War?
    Correct name of the game, and his name is Kratos.

    Parasite Eve owns. It's easily one of my altime favourite PSX games, along with Silent Hill and Resident Evil.

    Quote Originally Posted by K1LLKANO
    I belong to an elite group of soldiers, in our four man squad, we take on some of the nastiest creatures the galaxy has to throw at us. My main weapon is the DC-17M with Sniper Rifle Attachment. To seperate ourselves from the rest of the crowd, we have dyed different patterns onto our armor. The color I used was red.
    The reptilian guy from Brute Force?

    I'm just stabbing in the dark here
    Mmm, I Love Teh Boobz...


    Click On Mileena's Boobz...

  10. #50
    Shaolin Monk The Immortal King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,025
    Thanked: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Chief Thunder wrote:
    I'm just stabbing in the dark here
    Ive heard you do that a lot! :P

    The original TRMK Trouble Maker
    nSo 4 Life!

  11. #51
    Special Forces Agent Prophet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Rothesay, New Brunswick
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,388
    Xbox Live
    xBOMBACLOTx
    Thanked: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiefThunder
    Quote Originally Posted by K1LLKANO
    I belong to an elite group of soldiers, in our four man squad, we take on some of the nastiest creatures the galaxy has to throw at us. My main weapon is the DC-17M with Sniper Rifle Attachment. To seperate ourselves from the rest of the crowd, we have dyed different patterns onto our armor. The color I used was red.
    The reptilian guy from Brute Force?

    I'm just stabbing in the dark here
    I'm going to go with Brute Force as well, but maybe Flint?

    ----

    This fighting game developed by Kronos had 18 characters and 2 super-unlockables. One of which was a dragon.

    In this game, you could perform "fatalities" anytime in the match.

    What game?

  12. #52
    Hollywood Superstar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Dundee, Scotland
    Posts
    825
    Thanked: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Dark Rift?

    Errr...someone take my turn


    Baloo got confused when someone said \"give the fox some milk\"

  13. #53
    Special Forces Agent Prophet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Rothesay, New Brunswick
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,388
    Xbox Live
    xBOMBACLOTx
    Thanked: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by Masta-Dante
    Dark Rift?

    Errr...someone take my turn
    Cardinal Syn for the PS

    --
    A Side-Scroller-esque Motorcycle game for the NES.
    A simple one.

  14. #54
    Lin Kuei Assassin Goraka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Blighty
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,576
    Xbox Live
    Pete WK
    PSN
    PeteWK
    Thanked: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Excite Bike.

    This is supposed to be for guessing characters, not games dude.

    Here we go.

    Born from Night and Day, I work for a secret society for dealing with the occult. I must betray all those I call friends and side with the enemy as a secret double agent, or the War will be lost to the Nazis and the beast will rise again. I just hope my partner can stop it if I fail.

    I edited this a bit to make it a bit easier than my previous two

  15. #55
    Shaolin Monk The Immortal King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,025
    Thanked: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Goraka wrote:
    I edited this a bit to make it a bit easier than my previous two
    just as well. That darth maul one was a thinker

    The original TRMK Trouble Maker
    nSo 4 Life!

  16. #56
    TRMK Moderator K1LLKANO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    G-ville, FL
    Age
    40
    Posts
    3,089
    Twitter
    @K1LLKANO
    Xbox Live
    K1LLKANO
    Thanked: 17
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiefThunder
    Quote Originally Posted by Prophet
    The guy from God of War?
    Correct name of the game, and his name is Kratos.

    Parasite Eve owns. It's easily one of my altime favourite PSX games, along with Silent Hill and Resident Evil.

    Quote Originally Posted by K1LLKANO
    I belong to an elite group of soldiers, in our four man squad, we take on some of the nastiest creatures the galaxy has to throw at us. My main weapon is the DC-17M with Sniper Rifle Attachment. To seperate ourselves from the rest of the crowd, we have dyed different patterns onto our armor. The color I used was red.
    The reptilian guy from Brute Force?

    I'm just stabbing in the dark here
    Nah, it was RC-1107 "Sev" from Star Wars: Republic Commando
    K1LLKANO@trmk.org

    Follow @K1LLKANO for updated MK artwork!

    K1LLKANO's Deviant Art Page

  17. #57
    Special Forces Agent Vigilante_FireDragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    In Edenia, settling and living with Jade, plus traveling far in Thanagar
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,804
    Xbox Live
    DrAgOnA2206
    Thanked: 164
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

    Ok! If no one else is doing it, then I will.

    I'm a dangerous ninja who once belonged to a clan that was destroy by a demons who reside in an town somewhere between Europe and Asia. I went there for revenge while trying to find a way to destroy an evil blade. I was able to destroy the blade and now reside as a curio shop owner and sometimes help other ninja clans such as the Mugen Tenshin clan. Who am I?

    VFD-Patheon of Death and Destruction
    Hanzo Hasashi: "Blood for blood. Your debt is paid."

  18. #58
    Lin Kuei Assassin Goraka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Blighty
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,576
    Xbox Live
    Pete WK
    PSN
    PeteWK
    Thanked: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilante_FireDragon
    Ok! If no one else is doing it, then I will.

    I'm a dangerous ninja who once belonged to a clan that was destroy by a demons who reside in an town somewhere between Europe and Asia. I went there for revenge while trying to find a way to destroy an evil blade. I was able to destroy the blade and now reside as a curio shop owner and sometimes help other ninja clans such as the Mugen Tenshin clan. Who am I?
    I already started one that nobody has done yet, and is this one Taki?

  19. #59
    Special Forces Agent Vigilante_FireDragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    In Edenia, settling and living with Jade, plus traveling far in Thanagar
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,804
    Xbox Live
    DrAgOnA2206
    Thanked: 164
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

    Close but wrong. Look at the last part of the question. That's my only clue to everyone.

    To Goraka:
    Sorry about that, but think it's that dude from FarCry Instincts. I'm just guessing.

    VFD-Patheon of Death and Destruction
    Hanzo Hasashi: "Blood for blood. Your debt is paid."

  20. #60
    Lin Kuei Assassin Goraka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Blighty
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,576
    Xbox Live
    Pete WK
    PSN
    PeteWK
    Thanked: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    nope, sorry dude, I'm not giving this one away tho, keep guessin

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •