Massive Combo's in the Deadpool

Dorn

Me and my friend Dave were played Ko-op on Shaolin Monks the other day we got through it in one night me as Kung Lao him as Liu Kang (first time he ever played) anyway halfway through the night we entered the Deadpool and found we could make massive combo's in there even in Ko-op if you work as a team and supply fresh Zombies to whoever has the highest combo and avoid the hooks hanging from the ceiling (we made it into a competition) at last count Dave was ahead on a 450 hit combo. has anyone found this yet and was wondering what type of combo's you got. PS I tried looking for this in search but nothing showed up so I thought I should give the heads up :D

Oh yeah, we had at least one thread about this. Probably more. As of right now, the search function only finds stuff back as far as maybe February of this year, so that's why you didn't find them.

I believe someone here hit the 500 mark, though.

EDIT: Well, I had to find it the old fashioned way, but here's a thread that went a bit into what you're talking about:

http://www.trmk.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=16178

I'm pretty sure we had one that was more specifically about the Dead Pool too, but I don't want to try finding it right now. Obviously the number "500" was underestimating just a tad.