What Characters Will You Make?

yeah right now i think i know who im going to make, i just want to keep an open mind for what they look like until i get the game. i dont want to think of something cool and then not be able to do it in the game. Im getting it for PS2, since i dont have an xbox. im sure you will get use to the controls. I wonder if we will ahve to unlock some of the kreate-a-fighter parts in konquest or in other modes...or will it all be there from the start.

Yes, I'll get used to the controls most likely. I did try MKDA for PS2 at my cousin's, wasn't at all hard different much as the Xbox. I'm just used to having MK on the Xbox now lol. I think we will have to unlock some part for KAF like most games that deal with kreating characters.

I will make MK2 human Smoke! I saw the KAC movie(Dave's MK)and that would be pretty easy.. I like classikal mortal kombat 2 characters. The fighting stiles would be Shoryn Ryu, Karate. The weapon is Ninja Sword. Special moves are Scorpion's spear,Scorpion's punch attack and Cyborg Smoke's smokecloud. This is gonna be great but I think you have to collect these items from Konquest..:(

I wanna make the "Cage Egg" seriously.

11972044634455bc140e259.gif

Female ???

I want to create a female tek-union cyborg in a color that have not been used yet.

with:

chuy lay fut fighting style (Tanya)

Sai fighting style (Mileena)

millena teleport kick

Sektor teleport uppercut

Scorpion teleport punch

I wan´t to make a caracter that´s all over the place during a fight.

im going to make so many characters its not funny im gonna need like 5 memory cards. soul calibur i made alot but in that game there wasnt too much of a selection IMO. but im hoping there will be much much more of a selection in mk A.