hidden character?

Maybe the dude from the classic games who pops out and says TOASTY! :lol: I Kidding...I not sure who it could be!

I don't get the 'hidden' part about it. Half the characters are hidden and you have to unlock them.

Whatever, I go with Meat or Blaze

It's probably either meat or Monster, although Monster wasn't in Mk4. Bellokk wouldn't be it because he wasn't developed by Midway. It has to be meat.

And Monster HAS to be in it. If people would say "Well techincally he wasn't a character, just a mask of Scorpion" but Meat was like.. THE mask, so they both better be in there, or I'm calling up Chuck to clunk the devloper's heads together old school.

Snow said:
Second Noob to ask :oops: : Who in the LIVING !@#$ is Chuck Norris!? :evil:

He's the incredibly well-known martial artist/actor who starred in Walker Texas Ranger. All this "Chuck Norris" stuff is just an inside joke that started with a thread in the general chat area. Don't worry about it.

Chameleon/Khameleon? *Shrugs* As some (many?) have stated before, Khameleon has somewhat of a story, more of one than Chameleon, that is.

Prophet said:
HOLY SHIT no it wouldn't dude.

Chuck Norris could rip out Kano's heart at the same time as he's choking Scorpion with one hand.

Chuck's cannons could take Shao Kahn and Kintaro to the morgue without breaking a sweat and eating a donut. He pissed in a jug and made Red Bull.

He could rip off all of Kintaro and Goro's arms with his beard while driving while drinking the blood of the innocent while filming an episode of Walker Texas Ranger. All while practicing his roundhouse kicks (like those need practice)

I think they should have Big Blaze and Little Blaze seperate.

I dont think I'm the first to have said that, but it's true.

Mr.Mckillyou said:
I think they should have Big Blaze and Little Blaze seperate.

Not possible, dude.

They are one in the same character. But I am sure they will explain why Blaze has gotten bigger in MKA. Maybe Blaze has been eating Onagas steroid laced breakfast cereal [no, not kano flakes]

ChiefThunder said:
Not possible, dude.

They are one in the same character. But I am sure they will explain why Blaze has gotten bigger in MKA. Maybe Blaze has been eating Onagas steroid laced breakfast cereal [no, not kano flakes]

Pahaha, now thats funny.

Ok, if not that, Meat is the only one I can think of.

I think maybe Blaze accidently bumped into Chuck Norris and his awesomeness rubbed off on Blaze.

chuck is way too powerful to be put in a game like this, it wouldnt be fair to all the mortal kombat warriors. hes win to oeasily