Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other (post wat it is)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

cpov-3

From ure poll posting friend cpov-3 or cpov3

Wat is ure favorite type of music

I tried to put more but it didn't let me

Metal, of course, but how many times do we need to answer a thread like this?

By the way, what in the name of Stephen Colbert is "extreme alternative"?

i prefer any kind of metal or rock and reggea and alternative and grunge. im a guy who listens to stuff like from Bob Marley and Johnny Cash to Morbid Angel and Slayer

Classic and modern Rock, Movies Soundtracks. Not much else really. Some Heavy shit and I will listen to anything that has a good beat or style.

Progressive Death Metal,Technical Brutal Death Metal,MeloDeath,Jazz Death,Folk Metal,Traditional Metal,Black Metal,Power Metal,Symphonic Metal,Goth Metal (actual Goth Metal like Mortal Love and Moonspell),Classic Rock,Southern Rock,Progressive Rock,Hard Blues,Neo-classical,Classical,some industrial (NIN,Kovenant,Atari Teenage Riot),Arena Rock,some Hair Metal/Glam Metal/Sleaze Metal,Bipolar Metal,very little old school rap (I'm talkin' really old school),and even some 80's pop music like Aha and shit.
also Comedy and I'm having a really hard time Classifying the Talking Heads.

so yeah,I absolutely refuse to vote because you can't make polls specific enough.
I don't like certain subgenres of Metal,rock or whatever there is out there.

i like all genres of music, exept standout genres are, hardcore, emo (shut up), screamo, classic rock, 60's type folk music, jazz, disco, singer/songwriter, reggae, some ska, and some psychedelic. reggae/hawaiian is the first genre exposed to me as a kid, so ill always love reggae/hawaiian, but there just isnt enough musical complexity to reggae besides the basslines. i like exploring the indie rock scene, thats where good shit is at, but yeah pretty much.

DeathcoreRyknow said:
Metal, of course, but how many times do we need to answer a thread like this?

By the way, what in the name of Stephen Colbert is "extreme alternative"?
sry i might of made this before (I actually made two under name cpov3 not cpov-3) but still i put some other catagories.i wish i was able to put unlimited option because im supposed have like 20 other catagories

I'm disappointed in Kong not mentioning Skinny puppy under industrial. :lol:

Industrial, Indie, Techno, Dance, Rave, Ambient, Metal, Techno-Industiral, Darkwave, Experimental.

Midget Kong said:
Progressive Death Metal,Technical Brutal Death Metal,MeloDeath,Jazz Death,Folk Metal,Traditional Metal,Black Metal,Power Metal,Symphonic Metal,Goth Metal (actual Goth Metal like Mortal Love and Moonspell),Classic Rock,Southern Rock,Progressive Rock,Hard Blues,Neo-classical,Classical,some industrial (NIN,Kovenant,Atari Teenage Riot),Arena Rock,some Hair Metal/Glam Metal/Sleaze Metal,Bipolar Metal,very little old school rap (I'm talkin' really old school),and even some 80's pop music like Aha and shit.

so yeah,I absolutely refuse to vote because you can't make polls specific enough.

Talking Heads are classified under Freaking Awesome, I believe. Anyway, what the hell is Jazz Death?

Chaka said:
Midget Kong said:

Talking Heads are classified under Freaking Awesome, I believe. Anyway, what the hell is Jazz Death?
listen to the band Athiest for a good idea of Jazz Death.

and I'm sorry Prophet,I've just never really dug Skinny Puppy.

also,I can't beleive I forgot Flamenco music.

Chaka said:

Is that song 'Psycho Killer' from Talking Heads? I like that song, is mad :lol:

that's my favorite Talking Heads song, besides Burnin' Down the House

but my favorite songs close to country are any Johnny Cash. otherwise, CottonEye Joe pwns.

I put other because my favorites are Metal, Rock, Alternative, Thrash Metal, Death Metal, Speed Metal, Punk Rock, Hard Rock, Metalcore, Hardcore, and more along those lines.

I mostly listen to rock, alt.rock some metal songs I like.

I also like to listen to dance/techno music when I want to relax when I had a stressful day.

I don't even consider Johnny Cash country.

He didn't wear a cowboy hat and complain about his fat ladies loins.

What about Einsturzende Neubauten, Midget?*hopeful*

:lol: