What do you think is the unknown mode of play?

Gororules

Boon mentions a mode of play many times that has yet to be talked about, his only hints that I've seen are "It's going to be online too" and "it's more then 2 players." this mini game could be anything! MK basketball? MKParty (mario party plz) what do you guys think it's going to be? anything is better than that mk Tetris junk :lol:

Gororules said:
Boon mentions a mode of play many times that has yet to be talked about, his only hints that I've seen are "It's going to be online too" and "it's more then 2 players." this mini game could be anything! MK basketball? MKParty (mario party plz) what do you guys think it's going to be? anything is better than that mk Tetris junk :lol:

C'mon, be realistic here, dude.

I know for sure that the hidden mini game in MKA is gonna be MK Ninja Babe Mahjong. Or strip Jade Naked Poker. Maybe even Bitch Snap.

It's probably going to be 2v2 team mode. If he's going to stick to the fun part on the side then I wouldn't be surprised if it was like anything from MK Shoe Fitting to Kard Stacking.

the pool idea wouldnt be half bad........and the Kombat Party idea sounds awesome. i'd love to see guys brutally compete through gruesome mini-games and jump across boards of the realms just to win. and it would totally pwn with online play

It will probably like a 3 v 3 or an 8 v 8 mode. But I do like DC's idea of MK solitare, that would be money.

Immortal Reaver said:
This has been discussed many many times.

Look for a post like 3 pages back called "8 Player Mode"
yah that was about 8 player mode specificall not about what else it could possibly be this is a topic completley about what else it could be

I was thinking of MK Pinball or Mortal Kombat: The Adventures of Kitana and Jade. I also agree with the MKParty idea too. Oh yeah! How about MK, Halo style or MK Road Rash (the illegal street motorcycle game)?

lol these are all good ideas guys, But I spose logicly with boon and all its going to be something like "MK connect the dots"

I doubt it's going to be 8 vs 8 or anything involving more then 2 charactes on screen unless he uses the MKSM engine, they're too lazy to actually make something from scratch

Gororules said:
lol these are all good ideas guys, But I spose logicly with boon and all its going to be something like "MK connect the dots"

I doubt it's going to be 8 vs 8 or anything involving more then 2 charactes on screen unless he uses the MKSM engine, they're too lazy to actually make something from scratch

And don't forget that making it from scratch will take longer than ever before the game comes out.