Cyrax?

kold_as_ice92

it is in my humble opinion that the black dude Liu Kang fights to enter the whole tournament thingy is infact Cyrax before automation. first off, how could anyone tell that its Nimbus Terrafax? nimbus terrafax does not exist. if you can prove me otherwise, PLEASE show me. but i still think its cyrax. I mean, the guys practically dead. crushed ribs and the whole shimma-shamma. i may be wrong, but it's not like it's stated. unless its in the credits, which i think i will check right now..........

This guy?
ArtLean001.jpg

If thats who you mean, that's Kenneth Edwards, and the character he played was Art Lean.

If you mean this guy.
MKMovie_Screen014.jpg

He lost his soul to Shang Tsung, that is kinda far fetched that he would be Cyrax. T.J. Storm is the actor however but he was never credited.

Far-fetched, indeed. That guy's just a random fighter, period. If he wasn't credited, then he obviously wasn't meant to be anything more than that. If he fought with a green net or a bomb or something, maybe I'd agree, but there's no proof that he's anybody.

By the way, Nimbus Terrafeaux (I'll be fucked if I can remember how to spell his name) was only rumored to be in the Genesis version of the first game, which ended up being a total hoax. I believe they eventually gave that name to the head Lin Kuei guy, though, so he does actually exist now.

yeah i checked the credits at Mortalkombat.com and he isn't credited. sure, it sounds far-fetched, but it's my idea. speaking of which, how come smoke was silver in the movie? i think they just tried to splash everything from the game series in under 2 1/2 hours. but ill just leave it off in the opinion that it IS cyrax, then resurrected through cyber-suit whenever

just cause he's black? damn G give a gangstah a break. I think Jax is Cyrax and he just STOLE the cyber suit from an mk costume shop

you gotta remember that back then it probably wasn't even planned for cyrax to be black, or even have a human appearance at all for that matter

you're probably right, Gor, but remember: MK3 came out around the same time as the movie, so there's a chance. but i highly HIGHLY doubt im right

is cyrax black in the movie or something? i never seen the movies, so i dont know where you guys came up with that cyrax is black.

hmmm well i just went to a site that showed the ninjas unmasked, in a thread below this one. turns out cyrax and sektor are both black. are they brothers? or just brothas? :lol:

The 7th Number said:
is cyrax black in the movie or something? i never seen the movies, so i dont know where you guys came up with that cyrax is black.

hmmm well i just went to a site that showed the ninjas unmasked, in a thread below this one. turns out cyrax and sektor are both black. are they brothers? or just brothas? :lol:

he's black in Deadly Alliance and MK Gold