HITMAN actors

kold_as_ice92

okay, i draw the line right now with the fact that movie casting has gone horribley wrong. for the upcoming HITMAN movie, based off the best-selling game, they're casting VIN DEISEL. not good.

why cant hollywood come up with GOOD actors and stop using The Rock in EVERYTHING! Why cant they cast GOOD actors that LOOK like Agent 47 such as:

>Pete Posylthwait(Jurassic Park 2)
>possibly Jason Statham
>the dude that voice acted 47 in the game(he looks exactly like him)

what do u guys think?

This was discussed in detail here ---> Hollywood butchering the Hitman series

But I am glad you bought up this up. I have no problem with Vin Diesel taking on the role of Agent 47, none at all. However, I would prefer to see Jason Stratham take on the role. But that is just me. Also make no mistake, Pete is also a very good actor, but not entirely suited, Imo.

I like Vin Diesel but I agree that Jason Stathom would prolly be a lil better for the role. Also I love the Rocks movies and Im glad hes been in so many movies.

undertaker3x7 said:
I like Vin Diesel but I agree that Jason Stathom would prolly be a lil better for the role. Also I love the Rocks movies and Im glad hes been in so many movies.

I love Dwaynes movies as well, dude. He ws so kool as the Scorpion King. And he was funny in DOOM! The BFG! Lmao. I really wished that John Milius had filmed Conan 3. The Rock was going to play the son of Conan [arnie]. But typical Hollywood bullshit, the project had been cancelled and resurrected more times than I have fingers on my hands.

Much like the new Indy movie, they fudged around so much. I say just making the damn movie and quit all your bitchin :lol:

never liked the Rock as an actor
>DOOM.......tagline should be DOOMED IF YOU SEE IT!
>Rundown............tagline shouldve been EXCITEMENT RUNS DOWN.
>Walking Tall.........tagline should be YOU'LL BE WALKING TALL FROM THE THEATER

i just dont like his acting much. i prefer when he kicked the crap outta other wrestlers. i wanna know about SpyHunter though.......

Like I said before, Jason Stratham was my first choice for the role of Agent 47. But I won't lose any sleep if Vin Diesel takes on the role. As long as the Hitman movie delivers good action, solid performances and plenty of gratuitous bloodshed, gunplay and some hot babes [at least 1 then] I don't really give a shit.