TRMK admins - forum width

zeke009

Is there any chance that the admins/site designer would consider changing the width of the forums from a locked value to a percentage of the browser? It would allow for some more viewing space and not leave everything a bunched up at 750 pixels.

Maybe 80% of the browser window? That would still leave the black border edge along the sides.

Thanks.

I agree with you, it's like a sardine can in here. It's much worse at some other MK sites that I visit and which will remain anonymus at this time. The TRMK staff will see this thread much quicker if it's in here, dude :lol:

Forum News and Rules

ChiefThunder said:
I agree with you, it's like a sardine can in here. It's much worse at some other MK sites that I visit and which will remain anonymus at this time. The TRMK staff will see this thread much quicker if it's in here, dude :lol:

Forum News and Rules
Crap, I overlooked that section when I scanned for a place to post this. Can someone with Admin move this over there? No need to double post.

Edit: Where did I post it originally? I just noticed it was in the News & Rules area.

Looking at the forum, the only thing that might be an issue is the header image. Maybe that could be a 3 cell row. Left cell, TRMK logo, middle cell a spacer image, and right cell Liu Kang giving the stink eye.

Changes are coming down the road soon, it may or may not be %age based but will be much larger than it is currently.

It'll be "new" and that is for sure.

O I hope this doesn't happen...this is the only forum that fits my browser window...I always have my window shrunk to a small percentage of my screen so I can have chats and stuff in other windows and this forum fits almost perfectly...

You can still resize your window how you see fit, the width of the forum has no bearing on the width of your browser window. All I was referring to is the 1" of wasted space on each side of the blue border on the site.

zeke009 said:
You can still resize your window how you see fit, the width of the forum has no bearing on the width of your browser window. All I was referring to is the 1" of wasted space on each side of the blue border on the site.

Indeed, take a look at how my screen appears when browsing TRMK? My LCD monitor is 19" so the lowest Rez I run is 1280x1024 :?

Click the below thumbnail to see, dude?

zeke009 said:

Ah, you seem to misunderstand. I like to have my browser at this particular size, and TRMK just happens to have it's forum width at the same size I have my window. I'm just saying I like it how it is. Because it means I don't have to scroll to the right all the time.

Glamador said:
Ah, you seem to misunderstand. I like to have my browser at this particular size, and TRMK just happens to have it's forum width at the same size I have my window. I'm just saying I like it how it is. Because it means I don't have to scroll to the right all the time.
:shock:
I believe you misunderstood as well, guess we'll just have to wait and see what they having coming.

ChiefThunder said:
zeke009 said:

Indeed, take a look at how my screen appears when browsing TRMK? My LCD monitor is 19" so the lowest Rez I run is 1280x1024 :?

Click the below thumbnail to see, dude?

thats what mine looks like.