Frost Animation

that was very good,you should be proud of yourself for doing such a good animation...9/10 because i didn't see anything wrong,but you know i cant just go and rate everything 10/10

Pretty cool idea. Though this animations has its fair share of problems, it is decently put together in a fashion that isn't a bore to watch more than once. Good job.

Tips: More frames equals smoother animations. Also, try to add more action to the background. Most stages are animated in the 2-D games.

I loved the introduction more than the actual animation :lol:

Great job on the animation. There were some mistakes, but really good.

7.6/10

In all honesty, I don't really like this. At the start, the sprite looked rather awesome, but then the movement started, and the whole upper body (minus the head and arms) moved completely different than the rest of the body. That' looked rather bad. The fatality was rather cool, as was the ice lance thing (a little copy off of MK4, perhaps? ;)). Then, at the victory screen, She's standing there and it looks kinda like she has no arms. Also, her shoulders are off kilter, and it looks rather choppy overall. 7/10.

yeah nice frost and the intro was pretty pimpin i liked it,and how MKRocket said add more frames to make it smoother 10/10

that is SO kool! i especially like Frost's tunic work and SubZero in the back. and the Lin Kuei temple was nicely made!