Sapphire Freezing Baraka

Sapphire

sapphirefreezingbaraka4gk.png

I made another Sapphire sprite out of Johnny Cage, and figured I may as well make a fake out of it, so I made that. Thanks go to K1llKANO for helping me get the basic shape of the ice going. (He originally did it for me, but his version looked too, you know, K1LLKANOish. So, I Saphimerized it.)
Anyways, yeah. Rate it, will you.

:wink: I said about all I could say on IM. You still got the shadows all goofed up though.

Valmoriphication, complete.

K1LLKANO said:
You still got the shadows all goofed up though.

Yeah dude, I don't know what the deal is with your shadows-- you never explain them to us. Cool fake (no pun intended) for sure, but you gotta do something about your shadows.

awesome fake, shadows look a bit funny like ppl have already said (haha i bet if k1LL never said anything about the shadows noone else would of really seen them)

-Foot

oh my................... well i WOULD give some constructive criticism, but i only see a flaw in shadows. nice work! 9.9/10

Foot_of_adhesive_tape said:
(haha i bet if k1LL never said anything about the shadows noone else would of really seen them)

I saw 'em before I saw KK's post. I've only mentioned it myself a couple of times, but almost all of Sapph's MK fakes have shadows like that, so they're easy to notice.

Hmm i don't think the backround would make sense, furnace and kori powers don't seem to logically mix..... maybe if baraka was melting quickly a bit... 8/10 oh and shadows suck :p