First Fatality

My first fatality I've performed was, oh let me think back here............Scorpion's Toasty fatality in MKII when I was seven. Nothing much, it was against the computer but my cousin that was watching thought it was pretty neat.

mine wasnt actually a fatality, but barakas blade fury from mk2. I saw that and was hooked. Then when i actually got the game, i tried to do it and couldnt do it, i was so confused.

The move said: b,b,b, hp(y). So i was sitting there pressing b three times then y. And i thought his name was barbaka.

Once i saw the fatalities, it was off to the store for the strategy guide and i was hooked forever

My first fatality to see/perform was actually on the SNES version of MK1, and it was still pretty amazing to see, since it's been redone in just about every other MK game since, and it was only in the SNES MK1. The fatality, Sub-Zero's freeze-shatter.

SychoticOne said:
My first fatality to see/perform was actually on the SNES version of MK1, and it was still pretty amazing to see, since it's been redone in just about every other MK game since, and it was only in the SNES MK1. The fatality, Sub-Zero's freeze-shatter.

oh yeah! doesnt he deep-freeze the dude, flip to teh other side the to a close-hit to shatter the upper-body?

The very first fatality I've seen, not performed, is Scorpion 'Toasty' in MK1. That was the dart that gave me the MK disease.

kold_as_ice92 said:
oh yeah! doesnt he deep-freeze the dude, flip to teh other side the to a close-hit to shatter the upper-body?

That would be the one. I found it suited his abilities more than the spine-rip, although that was quite an amazing fatality too.

Mine was Scorpion's Toasty.... Me and my friend were fuzzing around the buttons and suddenly he just took out his mask and spit fire.... We never played that game until I was 12...

Im pretty sure that mine was just a crappy brutality on the SNES version of UMK3, but it wasn't even me that did it.

Stupid coms.

Vigilante_FireDragon said:
My first fatality encounter was Scorpion's flame in MK1 when I was 4. I was surprised to see Scorpion had a skull when he took off his mask and breathed out fire and burned the loser into bones. That's when I was destined to play and become an all-time MK veteran. Great inspiration if seen the right way.

That's almost exactly the way it happened for me! I was 4 at summer camp. Same reaction, same destiny.

my very first fatality was in MK trilogy. My brother had put the cheat code in for one button fatalities and i chose scorpion, of course. It was his brutality that blew my mind and might have been part of the reason I beacame an MK fan. Then i tried an actually fatality of his and it was the one where scorpion makes a huge hand pop up from the ground and grabs on to the other char and crushes him.

Last edited:
my first fatality was liu's dragon in MK2, i don't remember how old i was..but the first fatality that i saw was the stage fatality in the pit II, man that was cool!! :D