Some MKSM's Survival Mode Screen Caps

ChiefThunder

I downloaded all 9 MKSM's survivaly videos. Here are a few screenshots from the 8th round where you have to defeat both Kintaro and Goro at the same time. And yes, they're blurry, but that can't be helped :lol:

What a fight that would be, I can't wait!

mksmvsgorokintaro05.jpg

mksmvsgorokintaro04.jpg

mksmvsgorokintaro03.jpg

mksmvsgorokintaro02.jpg

mksmvsgorokintaro01.jpg

i realy am speechless. yall actually discovered it.it was real all along!what about boss rush mode? back on topic, what exactly do you do in survival mode?

Kevin said:
Someone actually beat the 9th round? Crazy :idea:

Indeed, some crazy shit, huh? The mere thought of facing off the two great Shokan champions is enough to force me into an early retirement from playing MK :lol:

As for the 9th round, meh.

Too much hard work for me :lol:

i cant play it cos i sold my copy along time ago. :(
I still have Deception though...but never play it.
Cant wait for MKA to come out.

7th? You seem to sell all your games, dude? How could you sell MKSM's? That's sacrelege to the max! I would never sell my MK games, not one of them, ever :wink:

Vigilante_FireDragon said:
But, I will going to beat it with no problem.

I bet you will :lol:

And I have the perfect smily for the occasion, but unfortunately it's R rated so I won't post it, dude :lol:

i dont know why i sell them....cos i can use the money on other games? i dont really have a job right now.....but i do kinda wish i still had MKSM.

I think it would be fairly easy to beat this with Kung Lao. He's the best boss character with his Pulse Spin, that'll take out that Goro/Kintaro Combo SUPAH FAST.

I doubt whoever said beat it actually did. 111%-117% is doubtable.

Anyway I got to the 9th round I believe, with Ermac, Scorpion, Sub-Zero, and Scorpion at once. Sure they give you health, but this mission is the hardest shit ever on this game.

Anyone have tips? lol.

Kona said:
I doubt whoever said beat it actually did. 111%-117% is doubtable.

Anyway I got to the 9th round I believe, with Ermac, Scorpion, Sub-Zero, and Scorpion at once. Sure they give you health, but this mission is the hardest shit ever on this game.

Anyone have tips? lol.
I have 116% now, working on beating Survival mode with Kung Lao now. I've beaten the game with all 4 guys, only made it part way through Ko-op mode though. I'm missing 4 koins (ko-op) ones, finished all smoke missions with each character.

As for beating the final level of survival mode? Try working on Ermac a little more than you do Reptile. I usually take out Reptile first and then Ermac... those other two are pretty tough. It took me about 9 tries with Liu Kang, I have it paused on my 4th try with Kung Lao now.