Kratos God of War

ChiefThunder

Seeing as the sticky thread above is devoted to MK Poems only. I made this seperate. I don't even know how to write a poem or such, but I want to learn. But below is sortof poem that dont rhyme about Kratos when he is seen standing at the cliffs edge about to try and kill himself in the beginning of the God of War game.

- Kratos God of War -

My life I hate, once destined for greatness. I now live for death

Forged in the heavens, my fate is sealed. I fought for the gods

My mortal life is a distant memory. My hands stained with blood

Once the great warrior, all i have loved is gone. I curse thee my birth

Closing my eyes, I leap to the depths. Darkness prevails. I'll live again

Hear my tortured cries for I am Kratos the god of war, I rise to the heavens

I shall return. . .

kold_as_ice92 said:
thats just really cool. and so is the game. NICE WORK! 10/10

Danke.

I have got another one almost ready. But it doesn't have the originality of the first one unfortunately :cry:

That's actually...pretty good, if a bit short for my tastes. You should try to write an epic based on the guy. You'd be able to pull it off, I think.

Ethix said:
That's actually...pretty good, if a bit short for my tastes. You should try to write an epic based on the guy. You'd be able to pull it off, I think.

An epic?!

Like a short story or a ballad of types?

Ethix said:
Ever read Childe Roland to the Dark Tower came? Something like that. So, I suppose, a ballad of types.

Nope, never, not until just now, dude.

That ballad is massive! It would take me weeks to try and even make something that long. I may just try and make a bigger poem about Kratos. But thanks for your input, much appreciated, dude.

I will just tinker with my ideas for now and then add them altogether. probabaly even make up my very own ideas abiout Kratos and the whole Mythology thing