Darktemplarz release UMK3: Shattered!

EWAShock

The 9th installment of UMK3 goodness from the Darktemplarz has arrived. ded_ Shock and DreemerNJ present to you "UMK3: Shattered" in what is possibly the most ridiculous video we've ever done. It is 9 minutes with new infinites, 100%s, big damage, and eye candy combos. Over 60 combos total.

copy and paste into a new browser:

www.darktemplarz.com/combovideos/shattered.wmv

Shock, ded_, DreemerNJ

I alreadly started downloading it from MKO, but here I right-clicked and chose save file as, and it didn't work.

AWESOME VIDEO!!!

Very Impressive combos.... The music is very well choiced.... 10/10 Good Work!!
8) :roll: :twisted:

I am downloading it now. A whopping 48 MB's of clasic MK combos n shit.

Can't wait becuase this is not only the very first time I have ever been able to se these on my own PC, but from what i remember these videos are super uber kool :lol:

ChiefThunder said:

Can't wait becuase this is not only the very first time I have ever been able to se these on my own PC, but from what i remember these videos are super uber kool :lol:

I hope you enjoy it :D

DreemerNJ said:
ChiefThunder said:

I hope you enjoy it :D

- jaw drops -

Dude, that is understatement hoping that I enjoyed it. Holy shit! That Mileena 24 hit combo is truly UNHINGED! I can do some big combos but this video is insane. You guys have outdone yourselves. I'd comment on each and every combo, but I highly doubt that you want to read "OMG HOLY FUJCKING SHIT, THEY ARE THE BEST" about 100 times, lol.

The Kung Lao corner kombo is amazing with all those teleports actually linking. How come he doesn't get pushed out of the corner?

Ima go back and watch more :lol:

Edit: The Kung Lao vs Sheeva combo video, the first one has the best use of the dive kick and the topsin I have ever seen. Unbelievable. Hey wher can I download all the combo vids, dude? Now that I have ADSL, I want too all that I missed out on over the past few years. And this latest video is a whopping 9 minutes long!

P.S I am very sorry to see this of Prophet, dudes.

R.I.P Ryan Hutnick :cry:

darktemplarz.com has all of our combo vids plus combo vids from some other folks.

Lots of UMK3 arcade, some MKT PSX and MK3 arcade mixed in the different vids, and there are some great MK2 combo vids as well.

On the Kung Lao corner infinites, you don't get pushed out of the corner if you hit your opponent with an air attack (like teleport then kick) and if you hit your opponent with a standing punch in the corner, you can cancel from that to a special move, like the spin, and that prevents you from being pushed out of the corner.

There have been embelished versions of the Kung Lao combos in most if not all of our vids. The most basic way to do it would be simply getting someone with a spin in the corner, then as they fall, hit them with a HP and immediately after the HP connects, do the spin again. Once you get used to it its pretty quick to do.

You'll notice a lot of other places throughout the videos where we use specials to avoid getting pushed out of the corner. For instance with Jade you will see her start to flash in the middle of corner combos sometimes. Thats because there was a standing punch with the push out of the corner canceled by doing her projectile protection. Even though all it does is make her flash, it cancels getting pushed out. You'll also see ded_ cancel pushback using reptiles dash move.

My favorite infinite and favorite use of specials to cancel pushback is Sindel's flight cancel infinite in the corner. aa.HP, fly, cancel fly, repeat. That was the most finger breaking combo I ever did.

Top notch as always man. I'm gonna give those a try later on today (I kept my PS1 set up because of MKT; here's hoping that the PS3 emulation is flawless)

the lia inf is the sickest combo ever, thanks to dreemernj so we can at last see it in a vid :twisted:

Btw DreemerNJ, how was the Saturn MKT? Didn't bother getting a copy in 98 since someone told me that it wasn't much different than the GH PS MKT.

MKT Saturn similar to MKT for PSX and PC. PSX is the most developed. It has the best gameplay. PC is the next most developed. Its a little less finished then Greatest Hits MKT PSX, and then Saturn is fairly broken. The less developed the version is it seems like the lower the gravity. My guess is they tried to transpose a lot of values from UMK3 for the arcade directly into MKT. But, because the characters are shorter, that means they stay up in the air too long. PC, PSX and Saturn all started out similarly, but PSX apparently had the most work done on it overall so it ends up the best.

DreemerNJ said:
My favorite infinite and favorite use of specials to cancel pushback is Sindel's flight cancel infinite in the corner. aa.HP, fly, cancel fly, repeat. That was the most finger breaking combo I ever did.

Dude, that was mindblowing, that Sindel combo that you refer to. Do you have arthritis in your hands yet from doing that? I mean't that in a joking way because these combos require ridiculous hand cordination and execution. Btw, I have since downloaded ALL you guys other videos.

I must say, they are indeed truly truly amazing.

My hat goes off to you and the team.

ChiefThunder said:
DreemerNJ said:

Dude, that was mindblowing, that Sindel combo that you refer to. Do you have arthritis in your hands yet from doing that? I mean't that in a joking way because these combos require ridiculous hand cordination and execution. Btw, I have since downloaded ALL you guys other videos.

I must say, they are indeed truly truly amazing.

My hat goes off to you and the team.

In all honesty, my hands hurt for a week after attempting to get that combo initially. But, the vids got progressively more ridiculous and there are many combos in the latest one that I would not be able to pull off. It really amazes me that Shock and ded_ were able to do them.

DreemerNJ said:
In all honesty, my hands hurt for a week after attempting to get that combo initially. But, the vids got progressively more ridiculous and there are many combos in the latest one that I would not be able to pull off. It really amazes me that Shock and ded_ were able to do them.

I bet those combos were frickin hard to do. I like combos but I wouldnt even bother with those lot, lol. What are you guys plans next, any?

That combo is awfully similar to the one at the end of the original UMK3, but without the corner HP, cancel, HP infinite.

Future plans? Shock and Ded_ working on UltimateMK.com. I don't know much about it but I think they are making tutorial videos or something of the like. I don't know how often they visit here but I'm sure you'll find out soon.

DAVE101 said:
That combo is awfully similar to the one at the end of the original UMK3, but without the corner HP, cancel, HP infinite.

Future plans? Shock and Ded_ working on UltimateMK.com. I don't know much about it but I think they are making tutorial videos or something of the like. I don't know how often they visit here but I'm sure you'll find out soon.

The Sindel combo you mean? There is a fairly big difference. The original combo was crazy mostly because of the flight cancel infinite. The most recent Sindel combo is crazy because there are rules in place designed to prevent that many screams from being used in one combo, but Shock got around that by glitch canceling HP to scream multiple times.

Glitch canceling means that on the exact same frame that the HP connects, the scream is triggered. Mean he pressed HP, then tapped f,f,f,before the punch hits the opponent and then presses HP again to trigger the scream on the same frame that the initial HP connects. I personally have only glitch canceled the scream once so I feel doing it multiple times in one combo makes a combo frickin' insane.

And UltimateMK is on its way :)

okay im super late but i saw the videos they are cool i saw the shan tsung glitch when he turns into tanya tat was cool i give this video's 10/10

All I can say is that the last combo vid helped me properly tune my arcade stick (can't be too careful with wording on message boards).

Btw, I did get the SS MKT for a good price. I'm not sure if it was even worth that much with all the loading times considered, especially after getting used to Zero 3 on the machine that's smoother than the DC version.