scorpions have birthdays too!

pyro scorpion

yes, it is my birthday. I have turned 13 today. any internet gifts will be taken happily. :lol: to celebrate, I shall go see scary movie 4.

happy birthday bro, I too have nothing to give n the fact that I am poor but I hope this accomadates (sp?) for the lack of gift

happy birthday! enjoy sc4 lol. me broke too and arent very creatative when it comes to giving gifts. so i just ask em what they want. im gonna watch sc4 today too, it'll be great i bet. hope you like it!

OMG!!! that was so funny immortal king!! LOL!!! my sides are splitting :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ( not kidding ) thanks guys. shao kahn, my birthday is bitching!! I already found out were getting a pool, 4 inuyasha dvd's, some skateboarding stuff, and ddre2. and I have more to come.

P.S. by gifts, I ment funny flashes, if you have any to share.

Lol, that's a funny shirt Kosta.

Happy birthday Pyro.

No gift to give, mail doesn't accept bombs. :wink:

happy birthday bro, as my present, i shall give you my approval on your avatar. those comic strips are funny as hell

kona, that's my old avatar!

Yeah! Just for a place holder, i cant find my old avatar I was using lol.

I had saved it a while ago, skull collection pics.

I sort of am anyway. I like the game and the two movies as well as the character back in the comic, but not as a big of a fan as you Goraka :)