The "create your own ality" topic.

ULTIMATEKOMBAT

this is where you can make up your own ality and talk about what it does,i made one up and its called peukality,and its where they peuk all over the opponent,anybody else have any? :D

Noobality: To be pulled at and begged at until your clothes and skin rips apart from your bones and muscles holding you together.

Vigilante_FireDragon said:
How about lovingality? They keep loving you until you either die or surrnder yourself to it.
LOL, thats a good one

MKality:
the winner challenges the loser to a game of MK in the actual game.
the loser then loses that game and gets so frustrated that he/she kills him/herself

no-ality:
the winner lets the loser die of natural causes :p

ULTIMATEKOMBAT said:
this is where you can make up your own ality and talk about what it does,i made one up and its called peukality,and its where they peuk all over the opponent,anybody else have any? :D

what the hell is peuk?

The 7th Number said:
ULTIMATEKOMBAT said:

what the hell is peuk?

I think ULTIMATEKOMBAT was talking about puke as in throwing up and put it as pukeality. 8)

ohhh... i honestly didnt know what he was talking about...even went to dictionary.com to look up peuk to see if i wasnt in on some new trend going out with the kids these days...lol I thought maybe it was some japanese game sweeping the nation!

Jasonality - Grab a chainsaw and slice open the oppenents stomach, then cut off his/her head.

Immortal King-ality = the opponent realises their against the immortal king and have absoloutely no chance, so they give up before the fight even starts :wink: :lol:

Fartality.

I'm sure you can use your imagination for this one. Motaro must have some pretty nasty ones.