Any Boxing Fans?

Re: Pacquiao Wins!

I didn't watch the fight, because I knew exactly how it'd turn out. Arce/Vazquez was the fight to watch last night.

Mayweather beats Pacquiao. Mayweather is too smart for Pac, and would implement a great game plan. Take the test, Manny.

So the next three months will feature the two biggest Heavyweight Championship fights in several years. On July 2nd, Wladimir Klitschko defends against David Haye. Then, on September 10th, Vitali Klitschko defends against Tomasz Adamek. I have faith that Haye and Adamek will bring the fight against the Klitschkos, but I see the brothers retaining their titles.

No doubt both K bros will retain their gold.Haye will be staring at the ceiling within 5,and adamek just isnt big enough to do any real damage.expect him ko'ed within 4

Off topic: only cause it happening as I type CONGRATS Dallas Mavs!

Its been a very long time since the Heavyweight class had any notable fighters. I remember a time when the K brothers wouldn't even be blips on the radar. They're strong, but they're incredibly slow. Pac is basically carrying the sport on his back in light of the dominance of the UFC in fighting sports.

rafael_boxing.jpg

Wladimir owned Haye the entire fight, and then Haye brought up his broken toe, which he just happened to mention after his loss...