Other then Scorp and Zero…

X_Lestath

Ok here’s the deal I’m getting a little tired of listening to people about how much they love Scorpion and Sub-Zero.

Its true they are cool, but can I ask if threes anyone out here that actually like anyone more?

I personally am a big fan of all the Shokans.

Number 1 for me is Johnny Cage of course 8) Image may be number 1 do to MKA if I can make him good enough :p

Goro, Kintaro, Sheeva, Baraka, Ermac, Motaro, Nitara, Cyrax, Rain

All these characters are favourites of mine.

But I have to say Scorpion is my all time favourite. In MK1 he just seemed to be the only interesting character

Goraka said:
Goro, Kintaro, Sheeva, Baraka, Ermac, Motaro, Nitara, Cyrax, Rain

All these characters are favourites of mine.

But I have to say Scorpion is my all time favourite. In MK1 he just seemed to be the only interesting character

I liked those as well and I also like Radien, Sub-zero, Smoke, Reptile, Noob, and Shao Kahn.

ChiefThunder said:
Goraka said:
I have to say Scorpion is my all time favourite. In MK1 he just seemed to be the only interesting character

And Subzero :lol:

Yeah but all my friends played as Zero so it made him boring in my eyes. and plus, his special move incapacitates you, but Scorpion's incapacitates AND hurts you, which is better

Baraka in MK2, Sektor and Kabal were my favorites since MK3, Ermac was added to that list with MKD.

Sub-Zero and Scorpion always have a place in my heart though, since I see them as the face of MK.

Reptile, Rain(probaly one of my all time favorites), Ermac, Jade, Baraka, Nightwolf and Scorpion! 8) i'm not really a big fan of subby :? But i do use him when versing really hard people on UMK3 cause of his freeze moves :p

Sub-Zero and Scorpion are ok I suppose, they are pretty cool with good stories and such but I think they are too overated. I like Goro, Raiden, and Quan Chi better.

not that I like him or anything , but have you guys realised the name Shang Tsung dissapeared from our Mortal Kombat vocabulary ? all we think about is scorp , subzero , raiden , tanya, goro , liu , reptile , even rain , but shang hasn't been mentioned in ages ...