Tomb Raider: Legend

Well i got the game yesterday.... played on medium and just beat the game in 10 hours and 4 minutes. Im 90% done with the game.

The Ending:
I thought it was a bit dumb.....at least i didnt get it. Made it feel unfinished...unless they come out with Tomb Raider Legend 2. Just seemed like i went through the whole mission for nothing.

Overall:
I think its a really cool game....some of the puzzles were a but annoying. Especially when you face that fire monster thingamajig. And you have to get in that gun and push those balls into the electric... i couldnt beat it, then he knocked me out of the gun and i hit the grappling hook button on accident and i beat him...lol Some parts of the game had me stumped for a while...then realized it was something stupid and simple as a jump+ grappling hook to swing accross...lol

I only have about 5 of laras 10-15 outfits....damn!

The 7th Number said:
Well i got the game yesterday.... played on medium and just beat the game in 10 hours and 4 minutes. Im 90% done with the game.

The Ending:
I thought it was a bit dumb.....at least i didnt get it. Made it feel unfinished...unless they come out with Tomb Raider Legend 2. Just seemed like i went through the whole mission for nothing.

Overall:
I think its a really cool game....some of the puzzles were a but annoying. Especially when you face that fire monster thingamajig. And you have to get in that gun and push those balls into the electric... i couldnt beat it, then he knocked me out of the gun and i hit the grappling hook button on accident and i beat him...lol Some parts of the game had me stumped for a while...then realized it was something stupid and simple as a jump+ grappling hook to swing accross...lol

I only have about 5 of laras 10-15 outfits....damn!

Yeh I took the game back after completing and got Animal crossing wild world and RE:DS. Took me about 9 hours to complete legend 8)

Here are my stats so far!

Saved: 2006/4/15, 21:54
Play Time: 19:15:08
Complete: 96%
Rewards Unlocked: 190

Bolivia
Completion Time: 00:12:16
Completed Time Trial: Yes
Gold Rewards: 1/1
Silver Rewards: 5/5
Bronze Rewards: 10/10

Peru
Completion Time: 00:18:09
Silver Rewards: 2/2
Bronze Rewards: 6/8

Japan
Completion Time: 00:10:40
Silver Rewards: 1/4
Bronze Rewards: 6/6

West Africa
Completion Time: 00:16:36
Silver Rewards: 3/4
Bronze Rewards: 5/5

Kazakhstan
Completion Time: 01:49:23
Completed Time Trial: No
Gold Rewards: 0/1
Silver Rewards: 1/3
Bronze Rewards: 4/5

England
Completion Time: 00:25:47
Silver Rewards: 4/5
Bronze Rewards: 8/9

Nepal
Completion Time: 00:11:09
Silver Rewards: 1/6
Bronze Rewards: 8/9

Bolivia Redux
Completion Time: 00:07:47

I recently played and beat this game. I enjoyed it so much. I needed a break from shooters like Call of Duty 2 and G.R.A.W. I felt like I was playing an old school action adeventure game. The difficulty may be a little easy, but I look at it this way. This is the first game in a long time where I not once was frustrated with a level or a boss fight.

9/10 Excellent