• Gameplay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Storyline

• Character Designing

• Total voters
A good Poll, dude.

I would have to say with great difficulty that the storyline is my first choice. Hard to pick one over the other you see, due to the fact I love MK. But more classic Mk than new generation MK.

Yep, I choose Storyline, then Character designing and lastly gameplay.

quite a challenge indeed. the gameplay is great, but hard on occasion. the character design is just beautiful. and the storylines, well, they're just beyond cool.

The storyline initially drew me to MK back in its 2D prime, but after stumbling through Konquest as the retarded, lisp-ridden Shujinko, I'm going to vote for character design.

i would say that the story line is what drew me in. gameplay and charactor disign are both equal at number two.

For me its gameplay, at least with U/MK3/T. Some of the others had ok stories and character designs but none of them had good comparatively good gameplay so I don't count them as MK games in my world.

I couldn't really single one of those things out. The gameplay, the character design and the story all contribute to my obsession with the series, not to mention the gore and fatalities.

DeathcoreRyknow said:
I couldn't really single one of those things out. The gameplay, the character design and the story all contribute to my obsession with the series, not to mention the gore and fatalities.

well fatalities,babalities, and other things is part of Gameplay

This is very tough poll. I can't really pick one single thing because all those choices work together to make this series rock.

It's very hard for a reason I like about MK. :? So I pick storyline because it is unbelievable. Gameplay is my second choice and then character design. :)

AMG said:
This is very tough poll. I can't really pick one single thing because all those choices work together to make this series rock.

yes i know but we should know which thing is most important in mk