Who's got Figures? Discussion

KORE

I ordered the Deception Sub-Zero twice recently.

The first one came and to my dismay was not the one I ordered. It was the "Cold-snap" Subby, which is all blue and see-thru like ice. I kept it but I was pissed, plus it was partly broken. Still need to get out my superglue.

So the second one came and luckily was the right one. This one I pinned up on my wall. I try not to open figures anymore, I just treat them like my Star Wars figures and store them away when they've been out for a while. No sense opening a collectible at my age, Lol.

What fries me is that I used to have just about all of the MK gi joes back in the day, including Goro vs Johnny Cage, Shang T'sungs dragon ship, and Reptile with his speed boat. Where did they go? I traded them all to my cousin when I was 11. Makes me want to saw my own hands off...

I've got the Baraka figure from MKD. Found it at KB Toys for around 6 bucks. What sucked though was that they had him and Raiden, and I had only enough cash for one on me at the time :cry:

me to I got suby,baraka,scorpion,and raiden for like 24 bucks around there they are cool but i got the ones that doesnt come with every thing lik scorpion comes with 2swords and a spear,just got a sword.Or like raiden comes with a lighttning bolt mine didnt that was a repoff but its just more stuff to losenot that i would

I had all those crappy MK G.I. Joe figures too, man. Those things were like crack for me back then. I had Scorpion, movie-edition Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Smoke, Reptile and his boat, Kano and his motorcycle, Shang Tsung, Raiden, Liu Kang, Johnny Cage, Sonya, and the Goro/Cage set. I remember I even turned the platform that came with Cage and Goro into a makeshift pit-bottom by glueing golf tees onto it.

Those action figures sucked so bad and yet they still totally ruled. I might still have a few of 'em lying around somewhere, but I think I just ended up losing most.

I keep wondering about buying the deception raiden figure, he's sat all alone in my local comic shop and his price has gone from £9.99, to £6.99, and now £3.99. But alas, Raiden isn't a favourite character of mine, so i never buy him, i just spend about £30 on batman figures instead.
I still have the Scorpion GI Joe figure, but Once when I was playing with him on my friend's roof, a Fatality occured. He plummeted to the concrete path and both legs snapped off.
I could rebuild him, I had the technology. I could make him stronger, faster.
I had some crappy GI Joe figures I never played with. So he got Destro's legs. And he's still sat on my shelf now, inside my 1970's AT-ST walker that i bught from a Garage Sale for 50p.
Incidentally, I had the Liu Kang and Smoke figures also, but lost both.

:lol: Hehe, good stories.

I remember when I was like 10 or 11 or something I'd take my Goro Joe and have him walk on his four arms face down with his legs bent all the way back like a tail, so he'd look like a scorpion. Then I'd tell my buddies it was an animality. Lol. Which wasn't so crazy after all. Sheeva had a scorpion animality.... and Scorpion had a penguin? I'm still trying to figure that shit out. Lol. And Reptile, a monkey? Wtf :lol:

you mean the GI Joe figures? Reptile and Kano were both only available with vehicles. they can be found on ebay but they don't come cheap

Goraka said:
you mean the GI Joe figures? Reptile and Kano were both only available with vehicles. they can be found on ebay but they don't come cheap

Yeah I guess so.

I don't want them now. I was talking about when I was younger and stuff.

I loved those things.

The hooded Sub Zero was sweet.

I have the 4 MK:D figures in mint condition... Because for one, they designed for boys and I'm a girl who is 21 years old.

I brought them for fanart refs. But am keeping them mint in case one day (unlikely I know) they gain value...

In 40 years or so time... o_O'