View Poll Results: Should Sheeva and Shinnok be Sharpened or Blurred?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sharpened

7 100.00%
  • Blurred

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shinnok vs. Sheeva

Xbox Live
    xBOMBACLOTx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Shinnok vs. Sheeva

This one actually took a while to do. I kept switching between sharpened characters and blurred characers. You tell me if it should be sharpened or blurred, and I'll change it to make it so.

Xbox Live
    thWIIsixty
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

none should be sharpened or blurred it's all good.Oh and a 10/10.

Emperor of Outworld Immortal Reaver's Avatar
    Xbox Live
    SSyrax
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

It's good except for..

Shinnok must've been holding his leg up for a while for sheeva to be already be on the ground. Did he freeze or something?

Tarkatan Warrior
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

................................................................................ ...........................
    10/10....PLEASE TEACH ME YOUR WAYS!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Reaver
    It's good except for..

Shinnok must've been holding his leg up for a while for sheeva to be already be on the ground. Did he freeze or something?
    I was actually thinking that myself but otherwise, fantastic job! 9/10.

Xbox Live
    xBOMBACLOTx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'll answer that by saying actually yes, he is suppose to have is leg up for a long time.

If you watch the Armageddon Trailer, it shows shinnok kick that high until the opponent just hit's the ground. I would have the leg lower if the body was on the ground completely, but because the body is in the midst of hitting the ground is why I still have the leg up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

its pretty cool i kinda like the shadows they are blended in with the color of the wall and floor 10/10 and also i noticed you put an alien space ship by the moon thats cool

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

I think it's awesome! Wow, Sheeva's really dark now. 9.5/10. Nice job!

Twitter
    @bigaimw
    Xbox Live
    BIGAIMW
    UMK DS
    Sold it, I was broke, bigaimc.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I like the blood on the floor. the blood in the air as it looks im not sure about. ..actually i really like how the floor looks Sheeva's left foot looks abnormally large. I like how the sprites look. i voted for sharpen(but i dont really know :-/ ) good job.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryptonite
    My advice to you: take your hands off the keyboard and put them back in your pants; you might look half-way intelligent again.

Twitter
    @JinkoMK
    PSN
    VinnyPoo
    Steam
    JinkoMK
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vixen
    I like the blood on the floor. the blood in the air as it looks im not sure about. ..actually i really like how the floor looks Sheeva's left foot looks abnormally large. I like how the sprites look. i voted for sharpen(but i dont really know :-/ ) good job.
    I second that. The blood in the air is going straight down. It should be moving diagonally right.

Tarkatan Warrior Foot_of_adhesive_tape's Avatar
    Xbox Live
    FootOfTape
    PSN
    FootofTape
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Nice fake man, i like the BG and the Shinnok sprite looks nice same with the sheeva one but i dont like how massive her leg/foot looks and it kinda looks a bit blurry where shes hitting the ground, and theres something about the blood i dont like but not sure what. i dont reckon it should b sharpend or blurred.

-Foot

Shaolin Monk
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ok, I have a few things to add on to previous posts, but before I do, I just wanna say this is an awesome-mazing fake. Ok, first of all, to all you people who think the blood going straight down is weird, if you look close, it seem slike Shin's leg has blood on it, and it might very well be falling off. Also, I too think the left foot on Sheeva is abnormally large, compared to the other. And, her rear (where she's hitting the ground) seems to have been left blurred in the final edit. Or maybe the blood is messing up my eyes. Your call on that Prophet. Great fake though, all things said :D

Xbox Live
    X Glamador X
    PSN
    Glamador
    Steam
    Glamador
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Those look almost like they were ripped straight from the video...are they? I would have almost as much respect for you if you ripped them so well as if you had drawn them yourself frankly. They look amazing either way.

New Kombatant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Glamador
    I would have almost as much respect for you if you ripped them so well as if you had drawn them yourself frankly. They look amazing either way.
    ...Why, may I ask? Cutting out in-game models from screenshots or a video takes no talent. It's not his work, therefore he shouldn't be receiving the praise he's been getting. The thing is, I'd respect him and I wouldn't even be responding if he had clarified that he did in fact just cut out the in-game models, slap them onto a mediocre background, and call it a day. I loathed MaxDam for this until he announced that he had been ripping pieces of models and renders (took him two years, but he finally caved), and it'll earn you no respect from me or any other real artist. You know, the ones who actually take the time to do the editing themselves.

Overall, this thing'll earn you a fat 3/10.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VenoMark
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamador
    I would have almost as much respect for you if you ripped them so well as if you had drawn them yourself frankly. They look amazing either way.
    ...Why, may I ask? Cutting out in-game models from screenshots or a video takes no talent. It's not his work, therefore he shouldn't be receiving the praise he's been getting. The thing is, I'd respect him and I wouldn't even be responding if he had clarified that he did in fact just cut out the in-game models, slap them onto a mediocre background, and call it a day. I loathed MaxDam for this until he announced that he had been ripping pieces of models and renders (took him two years, but he finally caved), and it'll earn you no respect from me or any other real artist. You know, the ones who actually take the time to do the editing themselves.

Overall, this thing'll earn you a fat 3/10.
    2 years? lol your late as hell, I told Blacksaibot way before when he asked me if I took pieces of screenshots and I said yes! But I took pieces, not the whole thing lol! Ah veno, we all know you are the best because you make them from scracth congrats to you, you are the better person!

New Kombatant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MaxDam
    2 years? lol your late as hell, I told Blacksaibot way before when he asked me if I took pieces of screenshots and I said yes! But I took pieces, not the whole thing lol! Ah veno, we all know you are the best because you make them from scracth congrats to you, you are the better person!
    Well, I meant that it took you two years to tell everyone at MKOnline that barely anything you'd done was your own work. Thanks for recognizing my rank among the community. I honestly had no idea you held me in such high regard, especially after all the vicious thrashings I'd given you in brutally honest, constructively-wrought critiques. Eh, all our beef kind of died when I went on hiatus, I assume.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VenoMark
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxDam
    Well, I meant that it took you two years to tell everyone at MKOnline that barely anything you'd done was your own work. Thanks for recognizing my rank among the community. I honestly had no idea you held me in such high regard, especially after all the vicious thrashings I'd given you in brutally honest, constructively-wrought critiques. Eh, all our beef kind of died when I went on hiatus, I assume.
    Oh no worries, I've never took your insults seriously, but au contraire, I've taking note of the constructives critisms that you insert here and there. But you need to accept that lots of person are uncapable or simply don't feel like doing it your way, take prophets example here. Your method requires talent and skills, and probably don't get enough recognition. My latest ones were done in paint. True that they weren't that great now that I look back at them but I'm capable. As for right now I have no interest in making MK fakes. I kinda hate the games now lol. Btw, I'll be looking forward for some "NEW" fakes from you. I'm sure it will be worth the long wait.

Lin Kuei Assassin kold_as_ice92's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

its perfect as is. 10/10

and BTW, nice Metal Slug sig, Ghost!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

thats sick

PSN
    Vegasf4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i love it man sprites rock the best part lol please teach me how to make edits like that man 10/10

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information