What about Mokap?

Prophet

This just dawned on me as I was browsing MKW. I double-checked looking at the render wallpaper. Where's Mokap? He was a playable character in Mortal Kombat, and wasn't one of those stupid "maybes" like Meat.

Has this already been discussed? I don't fly in here to often, so maybe some of you smarties will solve this.

Try next to Mileena. Her right. There he is between her and the oni.

I'd love to see how they work him into the storyline since he had no storyline. Well... Not a good one.

Angel said:
Try next to Mileena. Her right. There he is between her and the oni.

I'd love to see how they work him into the storyline since he had no storyline. Well... Not a good one.

You tricked me Angel, I actually started looking for him for a second there.

Maybe Midway will keep him, or maybe they'll try to slide him out without anyone knowing.

exactly like angel said, to the left of milena, to the right of drahmin. oh yeah, he's also right in front of kintaro and dragon king. maybe you have a problem seeing him because he's in the shadows. I had a little trouble seeing him because of that too.

I see him now, and my confidence just went down about -10.

Moderators/Administrators can lock this thread now, the question has been answered.

so are all of the characters in that picture guaranteed to be in armaggedon or is this some fan picture? Could someone give me the low down of the picture...I've seen it I just don't know how it came to be.

Yes it is an official wallpaper and every character is confirmed to be in MK:A. You can find the renders at the MK:A website.

What about Mokap?

Even if didn't make the MKA lineup, I wouldn't miss him. Then again this time around he may actaully be a decent character?

X_Lestath said:
wicked coffin infected little heart.
You should really consider having that professionaly examined...

Mokap was fun for all of about five minutes.
I don't personally hate the character, but I would rather Mo simply remain absent from the game rather than gain inclusion with a choppy, horrid attempt at humor for a storyline. If Midway can somehow spin him as a viable, fun character, then all the power to them.

I just want completion, like the next Trilogy. Mokap, Blaze, Meat, Chameleon, Khameleon, Rain... They are all welcome in my book. just because they are there doesn't mean you have to play as them

Glamador said:
Yes it is an official wallpaper and every character is confirmed to be in MK:A. You can find the renders at the MK:A website.

motaro isn't pictured, but he's gonna be in it

"In the original report by Game Informer, Motaro was not shown and it was suggested that he may not to make the cut. However, Ed Boon confirmed in an interview that Motaro will, in fact, appear in the game."
-Wikipedia.com
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mortal_Kombat:_Armageddon

i think i also heard about Motaro at IGN

Wikipedia said:
Ed Boon confirmed in an interview that Motaro will, in fact, appear in the game."

Ed Boon never said that Motaro would be playable, he would just appear in the game...