Video Game Law

outworld222 said:
I'm just saying it could happen. video games could get banned. Its a 50/50 in my opinion....depends on who is elected I guess...

No it couldn't. I don't care who the president is, that could never, ever happen. A law of that nature would be immensely unconstitutional. I wouldn't talk about others lacking "political savvy" if you can't even see that. Video games are no different from art, music, movies, television or any other form of expression or entertainment in that aspect.

Even if some big-name poltical asshole could somehow get something like that on a ballot, which is a huge stretch as it is, no one with half a brain or any concept of freedom would vote that bullshit in.

Christ man, this country can't even ban cigarettes, and they kill people. How do you figure they could ban video games? I think the most extreme thing they could probably ever do in regards to video games is classify them as some sort of influential drug like alcohol that you'd need to be mature enough to use. In that case, only adults would be allowed to buy them. That'd be a major stretch as well, but still, they wouldn't be banned in general.

I have nothing agianst cops , i dunno where the hell you get this from but what i said is that if they tried to take the shit away from us there would be More than one standoff. where the hell did you get the idea that i would go trolling to kill cops? i wouldnt do nothing , the only thing that would happen on its own would be the asasination of hilary. And dont say that it wouldnt happen cus you know it would. you guys need to read my post better. no where did i say i would go trolling to kill people or cops. i just said that hilary wouldnt last very long at all. and big bush is no more evil than my lifeless terd floating in the toliet.