what MK games do you have?

Sub Zero_5856

i have MK1 MK2 MK3 UMK3 for SNES i have MKT and MK4 for psx and i have MK Deadly Allience for Xbox and i have MKD and MKSM for PS2

MK: MAT:ep, deception premium pack
MKII: MAT:ep, shaolin monks
mk3: psx, MAT:ep
Trilogy: psx, n64
mk4: psx
Deadly Alliance: ps2
Deception: ps2
Shaolin Monks: ps2

before any body says something the only game I have pirated is Deadly Alliance.I have..

MK:1
MK:2
MK:3
MK:DA
MK:D
MK:SM

Genesis
MK1
MK2
MK3
Ultimate MK3

32X
MK2

Saturn
MK2
Ultimate MK3
MK Trilogy

Dreamcast
MK Gold

Xbox
MK1 (MKD Kollector's Edition)
MK2 (MAT2)
MK3 (MAT2)
MK Deadly Alliance
MK Deception
MK Shaolin Monks

PC
MK1
MK4

MAME
MK1
MK2 (rev 3.1, 4.2, 9.1, Challenger)
MK3
Ultimate MK3

Game Boy Advance
MK Tournament Edition

I think that's it. I also used to have MK1 for my Game Gear (which I loaned to a friend and never got back) and MK2 for Game Boy (which I lost along with the system itself).

Currently: :cry:

PC:

-MK4

PS2:

-MK:DA
-MK:D

PS1:

-MK:T

Just four... Once I had more. Then my bro sold his megadrive.

DAVE101 said:
MK: MAT:ep, deception premium pack
MKII: MAT:ep, shaolin monks
mk3: psx, MAT:ep
Trilogy: psx, n64
mk4: psx
Deadly Alliance: ps2
Deception: ps2
Shaolin Monks: ps2

Dave, do you play you Trilogy on Ps2, and if you do does it freeze alot?

~ajax~ said:
Dave, do you play you Trilogy on Ps2, and if you do does it freeze alot?
Only when the game is finished, such as a game over or when you beat kahn, or 8player tournamant.

I have:
Mortal Kombat Gold - Sega Dreamcast
Mortal Kombat Deception - Nintendo Gamecube

I had MKGold for a while and I loved it. I realised I needed to buy a newer MK game and got Deception a few weeks ago.

Sega Genesis:
Mortal Kombat 1
Mortal Kombat 2
Mortal Kombat 3

No longer have the Genesis and the first three MK games.

X-Box:
Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks (my opinion way of having MK2)
Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance
Mortal Kombat: Deception

Oh , I have much more than everyone in here LOL :
MK1 , MK2 , MK3 , MK4 - all for PC .... what ? you want more ? Give me a PS2 and I'll buy the games :cry:

MK1 (DOS, floppy disk edition)
MK2 (Saturn)
MK3 (DOS/Win95 CD-ROM)
MKT (PSX, PC Win9X CD-ROM) <----got the unofficial Win2k/XP patch!
MKG (DC)

And I also own Midway Arcade Treasures Deluxe Edition (PC CD-ROM) which includes MK1, MK2, and MK3.

I've played most of the others (never played MKDA or MKD, though I think I played one of them on GBA once, it sucked), but never bought them due to not owning the system or just thinking the port was bad and I'd wait for a better one.

I may also try and track down a copy of UMK3 for the Saturn. ;)

Let's see...

*rummages in closet*

*I've traded/sold all of my old SNES cartridges due to the fact that roms are more convenient. But I'll list the one's that I had..

SNES

Mortal Kombat
Mortal Kombat II

PSX
Mortal Kombat Trilogy

Playstation 2
Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance
Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks

GameCube
Mortal Kombat: Deception

Handhelds
I have this old, handheld Mortal Kombat game. Not a gameboy cartridge, but the standalone game with the really cheap LCD screen. I have another one that allowed me to swipe MK cards that came with it for special bonuses. The cards give details about certain MK fighters, etc.

Toys
I have an old Mortal Kombat boxing game with Goro and Rayden. It's one of those toys where you tap the punch button with your thumb against another person who does the same, and the little guys in the ring fight. If you punched the other person in the head enough, the character would pwn the other by doing it's special. Rayden's was my favorite. After pwning Goro's face up a little, he'd make this electroshock sound that sounded a bit like a muffled fart on the low quality speaker hooked in the bottom of the device... :)

Head-Thingy
Much like the doomed Virtua Boy, this thing wrapped around your head, and you could enjoy MK in bright red, low quality glory. I don't remember the brand of these things, but they had a cartridge system I believe where you could switch out with other games. That red really started to burn through your pupil's after a while, though, and I eventually gave it to my Uncle because I didn't want long-term brain damage from that horrid, bright-red little screen. The screen was a glowing reflection that bounced off this flip-down visor, but it was only for one eye..so you looked like a jack-ass playing the thing..with the big device stuck around your head..and your one eye squinting with the other closed... Good thing I gave that thing away, no telling what type of damage that horrible thing could've done to my brain..

*Urinates self*
:?