Soul Caliber meets Mortal Kombat:

I give credit to my younger brother for this one since he couldn't stop talking about the idea. This is an cross-over or Xover fic, and should not be taken too seriously. All characters will most likely be involved.
This is not finished yet so please do not post until you can see my own little ending picture.[Which I will just insert at the end]
Additional notes: I don't own MK [CO.] or Soul Caliber[CO.] I just own my ideas.

Two worlds collide!

"Souls..." A huge monstrous[1] knight wearing Azure armor started to loosely say. For the last few months a huge aura began to descend upon the soul-starved being. He was getting closer to the portal that had recently opened. (Think of it as an MK portal)
Little did the demon sword, and it's body know they were being followed by the very people who wanted to claim it for themselves or destroy it. Siegfried the famous German swordsman was once under the swords control, and had almost caused its demise was again traveling to find it. He carried the holy sword Soul Caliber which recently had been pulling him towards a certain destination. Everyone had begun acting strange a few weeks, after the rumor of a portal opening up. An evil presence took form from this portal, making everybody uneasy.

[ I will continue a little later sorry.]