KONTEST: Gor's PSP Wallpaper kontest! WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Goraka

Okay guys, the entrants are as follows:

sean791.png

Prophet4.png

Prophet3.png

Prophet2.png

Prophet1.png

Letstath2.jpg

Letstath.jpg

Lestath4.jpg

Lestath3.jpg

Kona1.jpg

Im_cool6661.png

Ghost1.jpg

7thNumber8.jpg

7thNumber7.jpg

7thNumber6.jpg

7thNumber5.jpg

7thNumber4.jpg

7thNumber3.jpg

7thNumber2.jpg

7thNumber1.jpg

WINNERS:
First place - 7th Number, no. 13
Second Place - XLestath, no. 8
Third Place - Prophet, no. 3

Reply to this thread to get your karma!

Goraka said:
Prizes:
Third prize gets +2 karma
Second gets +5
Third gets +10, and I will personally use it as the wallpaper on my PSP

Sweet, 3rd place gets 12 Karma while, 2nd gets 5! And first place gets screwed all together :p

I might look into this, Goraka, but you saw what happened with that sig I was supposed to make you :lol:

yeah, that might suck. I'm in, any contest is fun. but I assume that you mean first gets 10 karma??

P.S. how do you put it as youre wallpaper for your psp???

save pic onto PC then connect psp to pc then copy and paste pic onto psp photo file. If you need more help PM me or if you've got MSN talk to me there 8)

I think I got it, I'll pm you if I have any problems, k?? oh yeah, I forgot to ask, did you get permission from the mods goraka??

Heh im getting unchained for my birthday, can't wait to see what people are gonna come up for this contest. I have been wanting to get a cool backround for my psp. good luck to all

When you save it the thing under the name should be able to be changed. There should be a drop down menu there when you click the little arrow by it.
I'm not sure if that applies to psp, but it works for MS Paint.

I guess I'm gonna join. I haven't had much motivation for posting fakes, so I might not join if an idea doesn't come to me :?

pyro scorpion said:
I think I got it, I'll pm you if I have any problems, k?? oh yeah, I forgot to ask, did you get permission from the mods goraka??

hell's yeah homes
koroner gave permission, should be stickying it pretty soon

I'll join up for this one. It might not be the best, but I'll put some effort into it.

EDIT:
Here is a Scorpion Wallpaper
mkunchainedpspwall10wc.png

Here is a Noob Wallpaper
mkunchainedpspwall25fh.png

Here is a Grungey Goro Wallpaper
mkunchainedpspwall32lg.png

Here is a Goro Wallpaper
mkunchainedpspwall40nh.png

Someone please test these on a PSP Screen. Thanks. Take a picture if possible.

yeah, forgot to tell you guys, PM the entrants to me, that way when it comes to voting it's anonymous