Motaro VS. Goro

Goro would win. Motaro is a little bigger, but I think Goro is a little more agile and a little smarter

I'm sorry, but I've fought Goro and I've fought Motaro. Motaro would win. He's faster, stronger, can TELEPORT, has a more powerful projectile, and his lift and grab is more useful in practice.

Motaro without even breaking a sweat.

Goro just isn't that strong. I mean hewas sent to work with Shang Tsung while Motaro was kept head of Extermination or Assassination Squads.

Plus his teleporting, etc. Would make Goro beg for mercy. He is the ultimate sub-boss IMHO.

Motaro for sure.

Why? Firstly, he's an over powered machine of destruction. He is part mechanised, you do realise that? Anyways, he is bigger, has more destructive cpabilities and can unleash a barrage of endless pain and woe unto his attackers. It's not about skill here, no matter how good you are for example with Scorpion or Kung Lao or even Goro when fighting Motaro. If in real life when facing such a ferocious opponent. Motaro wins hands down, Imo. You'd be lucky to even get near him.

Of course if you had said Motaro vs Kintaro, even though Kintaro is my fav MK character. I would still go with Motaro as the eventual champ! He's just too much.

Ah! Centaur Vs Shokan discussion more or less.

Well Kahn has always favour Skokans so I'm gonna say Goro. There must be a reason for someone like him to enjoy using them for war then the centaurs. Its probably just a case of the right tool for the job. Goro and his kind are probably better soldiers for Kahn in most siturations over the centaurs.

So overall.... Yeah. I think Goro would win. Not because he is strong but probably because he is better at most things as a fighter then Motaro. Though I must say the first time I saw Goro I almost wet myself (not really but you know what I mean) and the first time I saw Motaro it was very different so Goro is about the most fearsome of the duo.

Yeah... Go Goro.

I could go on but I can't be brothered today to write a huge essay on who would win in a fair fight. Maybe... Tomarrow. :lol:

Out of sheer agility and mobility, Goro. Motaro strikes me as too clunky to win that fight. Plus, I've found Goro to be the tougher boss in the games he's appeared in. In UMK3 in particular, Motaro wound up being kind of a pushover.

I don't know why some people are so intimidated by Goro...I think he looks like a pansy. In MK1 especially he was a pushover, never scares me a bit. I never liked him in MK4 or MK:D either. He was better in MK:SM I don't really know why.

Now I'm not saying Motaro intimidates me either, but I always feel far more dread facing a teleporting unblockable moves Centaur than I do facing Goro. Kintaro...well that's a different story.

I think you people mean Kintaro that would be more of a match but GORO?

Not even close. He is an idiot, MK1 death by jumping kicks.

MK2: Kintaro kicked my ass around a lot.

MK3:/T: Goro was still simple. Motaro damn him I can't sometimes beat him due to his teleporting FYI that makes him faster Goro is way slower.

MK4: Goro my god what have they done to you? You suck.

MK:A I'm still a betting on Motaro.

Sure Khan is using Goro but his intelligence is as small as they come and Shao Khan could manipulate Liu Kang into aiding him if needed.

kold_as_ice92 said:
Motaro can totally take on Goro like that! *snaps fingers*

Yeah, he can take on Goro like that....and lose :D
Mortal_Kombat_-_Goro.gif
:D

sure goro has 4 arms but motoro is awsome, screw goro, he is too easy in the games, but motaro, though hes only in 1 game, slaps me silly more than goro ever did, in real life though (considering mortal kombat is real life) i think goro would have a the upper hand scince he has 4 arms and he can circle motaro, but they are pretty much equal match.

Sure Goro was a push-over in MK1 but he's gained experience over MKGOLD and MKD. Remember while Motaro has the teleport, Goro has the tele-stomp. Goro's ultimate force projectile and chest pound would be ineffective in this battle. But Goro could stun Motaro with a tremor pound and finish him off with a spinning slaps. Goro is also a prince,much smarter,and great military strategist. Also since Sheeva killed Motaro I'm guessing Goro could beat him since Sheeva is just an assasin and wouldn't be able to Goro.

ywoodz said:
Goro would win. Motaro is a little bigger, but I think Goro is a little more agile and a little smarter

Size has nothing whatsoever to do with anything in the agility department. Motaro can teleport more than 3 times to just one of Goros stomps, and Motaro is bigger and heavier. Goro smarter? What, when was the last time they both sat a math paper, dude? How can you possibly determine which of the two is smarter? :?

pheonix said:
Goro just isn't that strong.

Try beating him in an arm wrestle, dude? Goro is powerful. Remember, he is the Shokan champion for many years and has fought many many battles. And won nearly all of them too.

DeathcoreRyknow said:
Out of sheer agility and mobility, Goro. Motaro strikes me as too clunky to win that fight. Plus, I've found Goro to be the tougher boss in the games he's appeared in. In UMK3 in particular, Motaro wound up being kind of a pushover.

I respect your opinion, bro, but don't support it, sorry. Firstly, you state that out of sheer agility and mobility Goro is the winer hands down? it is a well known fact that a quadraped [4 legged animal] is faster and more agile and therefore much more mobile than any biped [2 legged animal] Last time I looked, Goro falls into the latter group. No biped can outrun, or outpace a quadraped, period! Go to the horse stables and line yourself up against a stallion for a race. Who would win? Motaro is half Centaur, and therefore can set a blistering pace both over long distances and very short disctances. Not to mention his instant teleportation

Next you state that Motaro is too chunky to win a fight against Goro, right? Please define 'Chunky' for me, dude? You mean he's got metal bodyparts or something? Well that makes him more of a mighty adversary I think. In theory cyborgs are far stronger than flesh and blood. The MK games not withstanding in this comparison. I'm talking in real life here.

You also state that Goro is the tougher boss. This is all really theoretical when used in a real life scenario, but If you play any Mk that has either of these two creatures in them on the most difficult settings both are challenging. One thing when playing against them is that an experienced player [like you] will know all the patterns of gameplay when fighting them both. Goro is tough, yes. But Motaro is lethal. Motaro can do what no other boss can. Juggle you repeatedly and smash you until you die. Once he has you wheer he wants you, you're stuffed. Sure Kintaro can bounce you on one ore more fireballs, but Motaro can juggle you on 3-4 fireballs then teleport you and catch you then grab and smack the shit out of you.

Once again, you say that Motaro is a pushover. He is becuase we know his fighting paterns and can play defensively alot of the time. he only real time that he is vulnerable to attack is when he's jumping, just a split second after his teleport and of course if he's not blocking.

Phew... :lol:

MKRayden said:
Goro is better then Motaro

In what ways?

Please give explainations to backup your bold statement?

Poncho said:
Goro could stun Motaro with a tremor pound and finish him off with a spinning slaps.

Both of the moves you mentioned have virtually no effect on Motaro?

Poncho said:
Sheeva killed Motaro.

Really? Lat time I saw that 4 armed whore, she was staring at the underside of a rock :lol: Sorry I had to, but you're right. I guess she just got to him when he was asleep.

SwiftDarkfire said:
motaro (its harder to hit him in the balls) :lol:

Especially when he has none.

Have you ever tried to do Cages split kick on Motaro? :lol: